shocked!!

FloridaGirl

sorry to rub it in for those who have still a long way to go but I start refeed next week!!!! at the chemist today I asked for 1 coconut flapjack to try on my last day (I just couldnt live off LT for 3 months and never try one)
I totally love normal flapjacks and I loe coconut so all day this flamming flapjack as been calling me :mad: (I didnt want to chew anything whilst on this diet)
I ve just opened it nibbled a little bit of the corner and :eek: OH MY WORD :eek: I had to spit it out and I nearly threw up!!! It was like a salt overload on dog poop (not that I know what that tastes like ha ha) I am glad I ve tried it but sooooooo glad I can still have my soup!!!!!!!
There was me thinking I could eat anything and everything!!!!! :rolleyes: xxx

:8855: That's why I'm sticking to the shakes!!!!

sorry to rub it in for those who have still a long way to go but I start refeed next week!!!! at the chemist today I asked for 1 coconut flapjack to try on my last day (I just couldnt live off LT for 3 months and never try one)
I totally love normal flapjacks and I loe coconut so all day this flamming flapjack as been calling me :mad: (I didnt want to chew anything whilst on this diet)
I ve just opened it nibbled a little bit of the corner and :eek: OH MY WORD :eek: I had to spit it out and I nearly threw up!!! It was like a salt overload on dog poop (not that I know what that tastes like ha ha) I am glad I ve tried it but sooooooo glad I can still have my soup!!!!!!!
There was me thinking I could eat anything and everything!!!!! :rolleyes: xxx

LOL Yep :8855:

:rotflmao:

atleast you gave it a go! :)

haha, foul aren't they?!
looking forward to refeeding?
x

cant wait to refeed but also a bit nervous!!!!!! everyone says they feel full quickly, I just I do because I am just soooo greedy!!!!! :mad:

I ve lost just under 3 stone and can just squeeze into a size 12, I was bulging out of size 16 when I started so I want these size 12's to be a little bit more comfartable!!! hopefully with one more week of LT they will be but do people gain weight on refeed or loose???????????

if you refeed properly you shouldnt put weight on - thats the idea of it! some people actually lose because you are still having shakes :)

Oh, I hope so!! I'd love to loose 5lb but was thinkng about 3lb was more realistic but if I loose on refeed there is hope yet!!!!!!! xxxxxx

Lol sure is chick :) x

LOL, you'#re braver than me then - i've not tried them yet.

good luck refeeding, i'm starting to occasionally read the refeed diaries on here. it's such a long way off for me but it doesn't hurt to start getting to know some of the meal suggestions :)

different from the rest

Am i strange? i actually like the flapjacks and look forward to them!!!!!:gimi:

You have just made me laugh so much about the bars as I tried the coconut one last night and was really looking forward to it - it was the most disgusting taste and smell ever. I threw mine away too! The only thing is I had rung the chemist to order some bars for Friday when I go in. Don't think I shall be needing them somehow - unless the peanut ones are any better.....?!!!

no they are not im havin one right now and im not tasting or smelling it im just muching like a mad women eating it all tho lol no way im falling off the wagon agen lol

My husband just arrived home and I told him I'd saved him some flapjack (he loves flapjack!!! normal ones, that is) he sniffed it and almost threw up, he could not put it near his mouth, I wont tell you what he said ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got to agree, the flapjacks are terrible. Each to their own though. Some people really love them, I wish I did. Would be so nice to have something that resembled an actual flapjack. In moderation after LT.

Yup, Katy.....you must be very, very weird!!!!

Back