Shoes

MissSlinky2011

Silver Member
Sweet pink totally off topic but are those irregular choice shoes in your pic?

I have tutti fruity wedges and I love love love them!

X x x

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet pink totally off topic but are those irregular choice shoes in your pic?

I have tutti fruity wedges and I love love love them!

X x x

Yep they are indeed. I'm putting £1 in a pot for everyday I'm 100% until I have enough to buy them!!!! I tell you nothing has kept me on track like it!!!! I've been 100% since end of Dec :D

Yep they are indeed. I'm putting £1 in a pot for everyday I'm 100% until I have enough to buy them!!!! I tell you nothing has kept me on track like it!!!! I've been 100% since end of Dec :D

That is such a good idea! I may steal if off you if you don't mind? :D

That is such a good idea! I may steal if off you if you don't mind? :D

Not at all. Hope it works as well for you as it does for me :D

sweet pink said:

Well done you! I love my irregular choice, they are kept wrapped and pristine in the box and come out for special occasions and lordy lord they are so comfy!

X x x

That IS a good idea! My mother is addicted to Irregular Choice shoes and has about a dozen pairs. So jealous!

Felix said:
That IS a good idea! My mother is addicted to Irregular Choice shoes and has about a dozen pairs. So jealous!

Tell your mum I hate her! Lol

X x x

Well done you! I love my irregular choice, they are kept wrapped and pristine in the box and come out for special occasions and lordy lord they are so comfy!

X x x

Oh I'm soo glad its not just me that does that. I call them my babies!!!! lol

I have 4 pairs so far but am looking forward to adding to my collection :D

Just had a look at the irregular choice website. Think I love the Miaow Shopper very very much.

*want want want want want want want*

Yay!!!!! weight loss & shoes all in the one forum!!!! I think I have gone to heaven!!!!! lol

P.S. Thanks Starlight :)

Yay shoes! I love allll my shoes lol

X x x

I've seen iron fist very pretty!

I've bought my sister a pair of turquoise Christian louboutin stilettoes for her something blue on her wedding day :D

<--------- best little sister EVER!

X x x

Starlight said:
Oh by the way MissSlinky youre down as thread creator so if you want to change the title to something more interesting - you have the power ;)

Woo I feel like Bruce almighty!

X x x

I've seen iron fist very pretty!

I've bought my sister a pair of turquoise Christian louboutin stilettoes for her something blue on her wedding day :D

<--------- best little sister EVER!

X x x

Wish I had a little sister like you!!!!

Back