1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

shooting pains

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Without The Pounds' started by MrsDannyDyer, 15 December 2009 Social URL.

1. MrsDannyDyer

MrsDannyDyer Well-Known Member

How will i put this?? On sat i felt shootinbg stabbing pains up in my girly bits! didnt last long, and went away when i sat down. anyway last nite in bed i had them again. anyone else have this b4??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. fatfighter

fatfighter wannabe yummy mummy

I've had them a few times, only lasts a second or 2 but ouch! MW said it was quite normal and "baby has a lot of growing to do so EVERYTHING has to stretch"

4. shelbell

shelbell Trainee Human On Board

I used to get them too, I always assumed it was Charlie headbutting my cervix!