SHOPPING EXPERIENCE

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by jackie2029, 29 June 2008 Social URL.

1. jackie2029

jackie2029 Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Just thought id share my morning shopping experience with you as it was a bit different and very refreshing to maybe see a new me coming out!
    Car Boots x 2
    Aerobics Step £1
    Incense sticks 50p
    bedding plants £2.00
    Kitchen Block Knife Set £4.00 (in preparation for some serious cooking)
    Dogie Treats £3.00 (for the dogs!!!!)

Asda
    Water
    Decaf Coffee
    Sweetner
    Ice in a Bag
    Spices for soup
    Daily Mail (not my usual but wanted the David Bowie CD)
    Pair of Combat Trousers size 14! (Got the 12's on still a little tight) used to be an 18/20!!!
    Little white t-shirt size 12!!!! (Amazed as ive always had big boobs but the top looked better fitted)
    Well chuffed with the last two items as trying not to buy too much with the incentive of going down in sizes but had to as all other clothes falling down!

Still find it very weird to not shop for food but i found myself planning really good healthy meals on my way round,

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. chunkychops

chunkychops Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.14%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Isnt it wierd shopping for NO food!!!!!!!!!!!lol Still the top and trousers prob cost less anyhow! Wow and a size 12.....I wouldve bought a couple cos Asda is quite cheap and would just like to see the lady at the till look at the size, like they always do lol!!!! Well done hun, I hate food shopping now so good on u! x

4. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    Funny how things change isnt it! x
    Bowie is the man but I reckon I had all them x2 already

5. Monsoon

Monsoon Loving LT!!!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I went shopping this morning too, £54.72 worth of FOOD & wine aarrgghh, annoying family!
    T x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.