SHOPPING EXPERIENCE

jackie2029

Just thought id share my morning shopping experience with you as it was a bit different and very refreshing to maybe see a new me coming out!
Car Boots x 2
Aerobics Step £1
Incense sticks 50p
bedding plants £2.00
Kitchen Block Knife Set £4.00 (in preparation for some serious cooking)
Dogie Treats £3.00 (for the dogs!!!!)

Asda
Water
Decaf Coffee
Sweetner
Ice in a Bag
Spices for soup
Daily Mail (not my usual but wanted the David Bowie CD)
Pair of Combat Trousers size 14! (Got the 12's on still a little tight) used to be an 18/20!!!
Little white t-shirt size 12!!!! (Amazed as ive always had big boobs but the top looked better fitted)
Well chuffed with the last two items as trying not to buy too much with the incentive of going down in sizes but had to as all other clothes falling down!

Still find it very weird to not shop for food but i found myself planning really good healthy meals on my way round,

Isnt it wierd shopping for NO food!!!!!!!!!!!lol Still the top and trousers prob cost less anyhow! Wow and a size 12.....I wouldve bought a couple cos Asda is quite cheap and would just like to see the lady at the till look at the size, like they always do lol!!!! Well done hun, I hate food shopping now so good on u! x

Funny how things change isnt it! x
Bowie is the man but I reckon I had all them x2 already

I went shopping this morning too, £54.72 worth of FOOD & wine aarrgghh, annoying family!
T x

Back