shopping for clothes

lillie

weighs a lot less
hi everyone until now i havent bought any new clothes as i thought it would be a waste of money but today feeling rather brave i decide i coulnt look like a tramp any more.So off i went to the shops.I picked up my usual size(22) and off i went to the changing rooms,to my suprise they hung off me and i had to buzz for an assistant to get me a smaller size,To cut a long and boring story a bit shorter she had to back several times and i ended up with size16 top and 18 bottoms,it makes such a change from being embarrased and having to ask for bigger sizes as you are oozing out of them.Shopping might actually be fun from now on!!anyone else got any clothes shopping experinces they would like to share xx

thats fab lillie, well done.. bet you were buzzing :)

i'm still in 18's at the mo, but they are comfortable now instead of busting at the seams (just had to take the waist band in on my fave jeans).. was a 20/22 at my worst so to get to 18 was great, not been under that size for more years than I care to remember so to drop to 16's even will be a great boost :)

looking forward to shopping for clothes in any shop I want, not just those that do plus sizes! :rolleyes:

Well done Lillie! You must be so happy, and rightly so!:D

I had a look at your weightloss, and it is impresive!

I hope I will be able to do as well as you!

Elie

i reeeeeaaalllly wonna buy a lovely pair of jeans from my fav jean shop - river island... but i am tooo scared incase I try on the size i think i am now, and then they dont fit :(

think i'm gonna wait a bit longer! xx

i reeeeeaaalllly wonna buy a lovely pair of jeans from my fav jean shop - river island... but i am tooo scared incase I try on the size i think i am now, and then they dont fit :(

think i'm gonna wait a bit longer! xx

Can't you try to check your size online 1st my taking your mesurements? Just a thought... I understand how you feel. :sigh:

Elie xxx

lol, i had that same issue! Initially i was too scared to go shopping incase i was still the same size!! How much have you lost? A stone is about a dress size... for some people:)

When i first built up the nerve to go shopping i accidently picked up a 12 and decided to try it on anyway!! Well it actually fit, was very tight, but i bought it anyway. Tried them on today and they arent soo tight... so i may be near 12:)

Lillie
I have been doing lipotrim since Monday-last night I fell off the wagon and ate -binged if I am being honest-I was already to give up today but after reading your post I am so motivated to contiue. My weight and sizes are similar to yours so a big THANK YOU !!!!!!!

paulab dont give up it was one minor slip up you can do it.Drink plenty water today and you should be ok when you have your first weigh in you will be even more motavated im glad my post helped where in lancs are you if you dont say ill noy be offended i could be an axe murderer for all you know(im not)

Lillie, WOO HOO!!! Thats fab!! What a feeling to have to cl the assistant back to get you a SMALLER size, I bet you were grinning from ear to ear behind those curtains!! Wel done, its fab!

i too went shopping today, I went into Next as none of my trousers fit me any more! All hanging and slipping down every two mins - I love this complaint!!! I have had my eye on a pair of jeans ther efor a while, last month the 16's fit me (I started at size 16/18) but today the 14's went on no bother at all! I hummed and hayed about buying them but they were £40 and I thought no, I'll nip to peacocks get a pair there for about a tenner and cme back next month to get he size 12's!!! Wel thats the plan anyway! What a brill feeling tho. I also find when am catchng a glimpse of my reflection I'm noticing that I really am much slimmer, which is great. I love Lipotrim!!

the assistant was getting annoyed but i didnt care i think peacocks and primark are the way to go at the moment and im putting my fat clothes in the charity bin although i might keep one pair of fat pants to remind me what takeaway can do well done pineapple the size 12 is closer than you think

Hi lillie,
Way to go, your doing great! Shopping is my favorite hobby.

Well done Lillie thats fab!

I agree with you Lacey, I cant wait to start shopping for my jeans in river island again, i too am going to wait a little longer to avoid dissapoinment!!
xx

I started off size 22, but I did have some size 24 stuff hanging around. Last week I bought size 18 jeans from Mark One (£10) and I bought some jeans from Primark (£6) they are a bit too small at the moment, but then Primark are notorious for small sizes, so I don't feel too down about them. I also got some from the local catalogue discount store (£6) My daughter had some jeans that were too big for her and they now fit me and I've got a massive bag for the charity shop full of good stuff; £60 John Rocha jeans and my best ever bargain, a fab pair of jeans I bought for 10p from one of the companies (Simply Be) that shares the building where I work. I'm not giving away my red silk Monsoon dress though, that's going on eBay.

Back