shopping for dukan

iseult73

Ok... if you were new to the diet and were going to stock up for attack and store cupboard stuff for sauces and dressings... what would you list?

Obviously I plan to start Monday :D

Mine would be:
Oatbran, ( and some wheat bran for the cruise phase) cinnamon, splenda(tablets and granulated), SF jelly, and SF jelly pots, Onken .1% ( or as low as it goes) greek yogurt, virtually fat free From Frais, very low fat natural yogurt, skimmed milk, eggs, tuna in water/brine, chicken ( free range if you can stretch to it, ditto with the eggs), some nice steak, balsamic vinegar, garlic, soy sauce, ginger, quark cheese, fresh herbs, curry powder, very low fat minced beef..few sugar free mints, food flavourings, (vanilla, lemon)

can anyone think of anything more?

oh this is brilliantly helpful! Thank you! You see, not being much of a cook, I would wander around aimlessly picking up the meat/poultry/eggs but forgetting all the seasonings/herbs and spices needed to make them interesting!

Thats a very good list, Tessa - I would also have some VLF cottage cheese, prawns and some turkey bacon on my list.

Welcome and good luck iseult.

Ah thanks guys! For the ideas and the welcome (from a fellow Taffy too :p)

Ah thanks guys! For the ideas and the welcome (from a fellow Taffy too :p)

Its a wonder the welsh shops aren't emptied of dukan friendly food as there are a few taffys on here :D

If any of you are near Cardiff Bay theres a lovely restaurant that does the tastiest steaks ever in the red dragon centre, just avoid frankies and bennies,I've ate in there 3 times and the food has been awful

Ooh - which one is that Redbooties? Do you mean the new american one on the right hand side of the entrance?

hello to you too Redbooties!!

I don't get down to Cardiff Bay much... but sometimes. I'll bear it in mind!

Back