Shopping List for beginers!

Finobly

Hi All,

I am going to my first meeting (second attempt) Slimming World Meeting next Tuesday when I return from Holidays, however as I do my weekly shop on Sundays is there any staple foods you would recommend! Want to be prepped to go!
So if anyone have a shopping list you would like to share it would be appreciated! :)

Hi All, I am going to my first meeting (second attempt) Slimming World Meeting next Tuesday when I return from Holidays, however as I do my weekly shop on Sundays is there any staple foods you would recommend! Want to be prepped to go! So if anyone have a shopping list you would like to share it would be appreciated! :)

For me I usually stock up on tinned tomatoes, frozen veg, tins of mushy peas, smash (I use sainsburys basics as I prefer the flavour), low fat supernoodles, Linda McCartney red onion and Rosemary sausages (free), quorn mince (free), pasta, strawberries (SS), melon (SS), potatoes /baked potatoes, frylight (loving the new infuse chilli), some spices, I love spicy food and the softee wholemeal rolls as they are HEB and are the best rolls I have tried.

I follow the green plan though so something's may not suit you :)

I find them to be like stuffing, quite moist compared to other veggie sausages but all my meat loving friends surprisingly love them

It depends what you're planning on cooking through the week TBH. The best way to do SW (IMO) is to have a vague plan in place. I'm slightly obsessional and have a spreadsheet (!) with all my meals planned out!

The very basics you will need though are lots of vegetables and fruit, Lean meat cuts (if you're not a veggie, beans and lentils if you are!), fat free yogurts, milk (Skimmed good, but you get more if you drink milks made from nuts, almond is 500ml for a HEXA for example), cereals for brekkie, eggs, small wholemeal loaf, pasta, rice...you get the idea!

It depends what you're planning on cooking through the week TBH. The best way to do SW (IMO) is to have a vague plan in place. I'm slightly obsessional and have a spreadsheet (!) with all my meals planned out!

The very basics you will need though are lots of vegetables and fruit, Lean meat cuts (if you're not a veggie, beans and lentils if you are!), fat free yogurts, milk (Skimmed good, but you get more if you drink milks made from nuts, almond is 500ml for a HEXA for example), cereals for brekkie, eggs, small wholemeal loaf, pasta, rice...you get the idea!

I also plan my meals each week and look for ones that are easy to make and cheap x i am even considering doing my online shop in advance so i am on plan even more lol.

Back