shopping

Jenny_b

Gold Member
hello, im so bored!

as most of u know ive been saving £10 for every lb i lose. when i get to target i'll have £600 (£530 atm) to spend on a new wardrobe. well now only have £400 as been shopping online. just brought 3 beautiful dresses and a sexy pair of boots. im so excited, hope they all fit. at this rate i wont actually be going shopping.lol.

right no more spending till im at goal.

god im addicted to shopping, esp when everything fits :D

hope ur all having a good evening.

x x

Hun you will have loads of new clothes(and shopping) with the rest of your money. Its a good ting your shopping. Your so close to your goal all your clothes will definitely fit.

Heh I know what you mean Jenny, i just went to matalan and blew £60 on trousers and tops and I know they'll be too big for me by xmas :fingerscrossed:

If there too big my xmas its just an excuse to hit the xmas sales!! woo hoo! x

I'm expecting pictures!!

I know what you mean though, it's dreadful, I shall never be out of my overdraft at this rate...at least now you're near goal you know these clothes will still fit you in a couple of weeks :)

Hannah

whoooo! You deserve a treat my sweet! :D
But get some pics up! Let us all have a goose :D x

Oh Jenny bet you're so excited! I would be if I was you! I just love love love shopping and love spending money! It's me hobby. Wish I was a millionaire!

I'm sure your dresses are gorgeous, just like you.

Make sure you post lots of pics!

X

Hi Jenny, wow!! you`ve done extraordinarily well! Now go and SPEND SPEND SPEND!!! You soooo deserve to pamper yourself. I can`t wait til it`s my turn. You have inspired me to carry on. Now you go, girl! xx

You will have so much fun when you hit the shops. I bet you will not only go through the cash but max out a credit card or two in the sales. Hell why not!! You have made fab progress.

Heh I know what you mean Jenny, i just went to matalan and blew £60 on trousers and tops and I know they'll be too big for me by xmas :fingerscrossed:

I know the feeling!!! I have bought trousers in August size 16 and yesterday when I put them on they were falling off me!!! I am thinking I should not rush into buying clothes but I suppose when you loose a lot of weight you have to go trought several sizes, size 14 is now perfect on me! It has been over 10 years since i haven't bought a 14!

Back