Shopping!!

TracyJ

Gold Member
Well i had my big shopping spree all planned for today and it well nearly as well as Garrys!!:(

Do the shops seriously think everybody is small in this country?! I really need some new jeans that actually fit but cannot find long lengths anywhere...so annoying! So i lose nearly 4 stone and think shopping will be great and cant get anything still!! Arghhhh:cry:

Anyway rant over...on the plus side i did get some long shorts:rolleyes: if thats possible which are very nice and flattering...size 14 easy guys:D

Oh and why can men not be helpful when it is needed?? All i asked was that he entertaind Millie while i tried some things on but no!!

However funnily enough im in a great mood and getting ready to party tonight:D:D:D look out Manchester xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You wouldnt believe how excited lol i had to beg my friend!! Dont know what to wear thats the prob. My new shorts? a denim skirt with black tights? xxx

Im not really into knee high boots hun, they have always made my knees look huge lol. Going to my mums shortly so might ask her to watch Millie and pop to shops again xx

We had sleet this morning in Dublin and you're thinking of shorts:eek:

But hey no matter what you wear Im sure you will look FANTASTICO :party0048:

lol cheers hun, ive been a tight size 18 the last few times ive been out so worn wide leg pants and baggy top....no more!! I want to go to Dublin xx

I believe its great fun over here, except for the sleet this morning.. I wouldnt know as Ive lived here all my life!! ha ha ha

Arghhhh i seriously have nothing to wear!!

Tracey - sorry to hear your shoppig trip wasnt much of a success - I have found that for myself as well, I seem to be really critical on my self now? Before I was probaly just thankful if anything looked prety decent but now I dont want to just look decent, I want to look fan bloody tastic! I'm trying to hard just to mke do with the few jeans and tops etc I have bought until end of the month then am planning going shopping again! Prob go to glasgow tho instead of hear in aberdeen!

p.s we went to dublin in jan - was brilliant, we so so want to go back. need to remortgage first - very expensive! x

You are soooo right hun i am being very critical with everything i try on and before i just made do!!! We all need and deserve major shopping trips, i need to go on my own! Would like to visit scotland too hun xxx

well you know am havng my summer bbq!!! lol! scotland is brill as well, i love it! alan my hubby to be was born and bread in glasgow and me aberdeen x

Ive been to Gretna hun thats as far as ive been lol xx

We went in past the gretna shoppig bitty on our way back frm bristol last year - I thought it was crap there! You need to try Glasgow, Edinburgh is fab too. We dont all wear kilts, have red hair or play the bag pipes either!!x

hahahahaha my uncle got married in a hotel over the road from the shopping bit! Hate to say it hun but everybody there was sooo bloody miserable...give you scottish lot a bad name xxx

thought that myself hun, i put it down to them being near the boarder!!! better up the top end! inverness is also a fine relaxing place - nessie lives there!

Hahahahaha ill cya at the BBq honey then xxx

mmmmm bbq.......................................

Back