Shortage of Choc Velvet Tetras

They are back in stock as from today I think...so will order mine in the morning..

when i went to my cd she had ordered them but they were none. i will call her tomorrow xxxxxxxxxx:D yummy

I rang and ordered mine this morning and will receive them tomorrow. Hopefully your CDC will retry tomorrow, I can understand your frustration, I did the whole diet on the choc tetras as I didn't like anything else. I would have been in panic mode if this had happened whilst I was ssing.

Hope your CDC gets some soon

Tracey
xxx

I did the whole diet on the choc tetras as I didn't like anything else. I would have been in panic mode if this had happened whilst I was ssing.

Tracey
xxx
I never knew that!
I thought you used the ful range of flavours.

Ps I also orderd mine this morning. They said they had plenty in. Lets hope they don't run out again.

They're Gone Again

I tried to order some trays this morning as I really need them for pre-orders over the weekend and Head Office called me back to say there were none in stock.
She couldn't tell me when they were due in either :cry:
Probably a farewell as I am likely to be murdered by a few on clients and choc tetras are the only thing they take :wave_cry:

I use a hand wisk and roll it between my palms (crikey sounds a bit mills and boon) then pour it through a tea strainer, any lumps I mush through with a bit extra water.

Ah well.. no big deal for me - I don't like the things anyway! lol

But God forbid the toffee and walnut should cease... :O

I tried to order some trays this morning as I really need them for pre-orders over the weekend and Head Office called me back to say there were none in stock.
She couldn't tell me when they were due in either :cry:
Probably a farewell as I am likely to be murdered by a few on clients and choc tetras are the only thing they take :wave_cry:

Oh No!!:eek:

I ordered on Tuesday and had no problems.

Like you I have a couple of people who just have the tetras too. I wander what's going on:confused:

Tracey
x

I dont like the tetras at all, they taste really bitter, I am doing this on Vanilla Shakes and Carmel Bars !! how about that for variety !

Oh no not again!

Dear Dutch, glad there's another hand whisker on mini's. I use a simple balloon whsik ( my little whizzer blew up early in the summer) & it seems to do a good enough job. Don't do the seive thing though...just use me teeth!

If you ask for the Soya (ie Lactose free) shakes
Choc (lact free version)
Vanilla (lact free version)
Cappuccino (only version)
Choc orange .. ( only version)
I think they mix up more easily whe ndoing it by hand

Back