Should I be angry?.......

Bless you all!!

See, I spoke to Gem about it today (there was someone else who call me a skinny B yesterday evening) but there is a really big difference. If I know the person well enough to take it as a joke then I am the first person to laugh it off. But when you really don't know someone that well (more of an acquaintance) it just becomes freakin' well rude!

Ah well, stuff 'em all I say. As for the sexy new work clothes- I went on a massive spending spree last weekend and am pleased to announce that I was buying 10s all the way (and a couple of 8s!) :D

Not that they all fit me yet or anything but I had 20% off in Dotty P's so I thought I would use it to the full advantage!

Anyway- for those that are anticipating such behaviour I guess we shall all just have to ignore the jealousy, bi***ing, snide remarks and the such and just revel in our new bodies! xxxx

People who make ridiculous comments like this only have one problem...'they are jealous...' She probably thougth she was the better one when you were larger, but now she feels intimidated by what you have achieved, and is scared of you being liked more than her...
just ignore!...and let her deal with her own insecurities...certainly not even worth wasting anymore of your time on!!:)

How unprofessional of her and also, how childish!!!!!! People make me sick.

I got exactly the same last year, even my mum was subdued with me because I was no longer fat.

It's THEIR problem, not yours.

You go in there an flaunt your size 10 butt missus. If she's got such an issue with it, tell her to get her big jealous behind down to lipotrim and fill her nasty mouth with shakes instead of nasty comments.

Grrr! Im so mad for you!

You should flaunt your new body...get used to the attention...its fab!!!! Well done hunni
o and as for the jealous b'atch ignore her or slap here lol

laughable really, think about it, how stupid. if you are angry, you are angry, if you feel indifferent, it because you dont care for her anyway.

the receptionist at the physio clinic where i go hardly talks to me anymore! and my managers side kick at work just looks me up and down!

Its a shame really, that people have not educated themselves better in communication; self esteem; personal responsibility and self discipline.

I say 'themselves' because that is who its up to. if your family/school educated you in correct behaviour and responses then you had a leg up, for most we kind of pick it up - or pay attention and think about it a bit and work it out.

shame there are so many people out there wearing the 'victim' t-shirts casue they cant be arsed to take responsibility for their life.

I know, i have an evil streak! but i have had to work hard to better myself, and so have you (talking generally not just weight loss) so why should we let others lack of manners and worldly wherewithall get us down.

i'd love to change the world, but unless someone is willing to help themselves (starting with their attitudes) not much can be done for them.

dont waste you frustration on her, turn it into fascination that she is behaving like this still, even so long (how long??) after her tenth birthday....:rolleyes:

:D

p.s i lost many friends along my journey...turns out they were never friends at all ..THERE LOSS HUN

I would just like to point out to everyone that the mean little lady in question actually tried LT herself... and lasted 4 days! hehehe

Medea - I wuv you!!! ;) xxx

Hiya Medea

[FONT=&quot]I know your probably livid with her comments but please don’t let it get you down, ya have made the positive change on your life and I personally don’t think she was attacking ya. I do however think that she is possibly jealous of the amount of weight that you lost and probably thinks of herself as a failure if she is also overweight, she is simply retaliating in the only way that she knows how to. My advice would be to talk to this woman and give her some of your words of wisdom and tell her how you succeeded and what made you lose the weight, she might need that little bit of encouragement as well just to get moving. As for yourself please don’t hide away, ya have done fantastic, now go out and treat yourself and show off the new you!! Ya deserve it!! Well done!![/FONT]

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that she'd tried it. I even coached her through it I think last week when she said she may give it another go. I literally gave her all the advice I could and what helped me get through the first couple of weeks! What a way to repay such kindness!!!

p.s i lost many friends along my journey...turns out they were never friends at all ..THERE LOSS HUN
Nic, that truly is awful. Some people will always be jealous no matter what. What is it with people that will only be your friend as long as you are fatter than them? Idiots! Anyways, you always have this place even if it is friends of the virtual version xxx

Medea - I wuv you!!! ;) xxx
I wuv you too Miss Brite!! And just so that you all know- I think we on this forum completely Rock! Cos we are kicking our old selves goodbye and SHOULD not allow idiotic people to bring us down and make us feel worse than we did in the first place.

Let's kick some fat arse! (ours and probably theirs!) xxxx

lol HERE HERE!!!

Kick her ar5e!!!! Ungrateful cow!!!

M - they werent real friends and tbh i dont miss em lol xxx Keep on trucking!!!

I read the start of this post yesterday and didn't have time to put a post up - I'm absolutely gobsmacked by how rude someone can be! Two of my friends have lost a lot of weight and I was so proud of them and they inspired me no end. I cant believe someone would be so rude, immature and totally hurtful - everyone's right, it's jealousy and it's pitiful. You rock girl!

What a witch!!!! Medea, she is obviously jealous because you have succeeded where she failed and are looking gorgeous! She is certainly no friend and doesn't deserve any reaction from you. Real friends are with you through fat and thin, lows and highs so just smile and walk tall, she is no loss!

x

Back