Should I be panicking?? =S

foxa03

Hi everyone

I'm a little panicked right now. My weigh in day is on a Wednesday evening and I'm in my second week.

In week one I lost 11lb and I'm 4 days into to week 2 and the scales say I've stayed the same. Is that possible? I've been 100% and finding it a breeze. However I couldn't bear to have a small loss (less that 4lb) when I go for my weigh in on Wednesday.

So early on in my journey I should be having big losses right??

Don't panic. You may lose at the end of the week. Note to self....... stay off those scales...;)

Not necessarily. Week 2 is infamous for being bad in relation to losses. Dont get disheartened though, a lot can happen between now and your wi, but if you do only lose 1lb or something stick with it, ultimately its impossible not to lose on a VLCD, it WILL catch up

Honestly, personal scales lie! Do not believe them! I used my dads scale the night before my weigh in and it said that I stayed the same and I almost ended the world around me but when I went in the next day I had lost 4 pounds. Wait untill your weigh in because it will just be torture to not see the scale move everyday but our weight in going to fluctuate throughout the day due to all the water we are drinking and such. Wait and see and I am sure your first month will be amazing :) It is almost nicer to look at the monthly losses because they end up being a bit bigger :)

Thanks for all of the advice. No more getting on the scales at home for me (even if it is tempting!). I feel like I've lost weight in my clothes so even if I don't lose much this week, I know that something is happening!

:)

Well it appears I had nothing to worry about - I lost 6.5lb! Yay! =D

Hi, well done on the surprise loss!! I do weigh myself every day and often during a day but I'm never really bothered if it stays the same because I've noticed for days it can read the same weight then one day it will just plummet three pounds or so!!

Congrats on your loss though. Well done x

Congrats... I'm so pleased for you...

Another week another loss coming up xx

Back