should i change to s/w

valerie11

Gold Member
hi i have been following w/w for 6 weeks have lost 9.5 lbs have had a couple of weeks where i have stayed the same probably because i am eating so much junk because i can, then feeling hungry as ive used up all my points am fed up with feeling sooo hungry and am thinking about changing to s/w is there anyone out there that has done w/w then switched to s/w thanks :)

There are a few ex WW on here but saying that, a few SW'ers have just switched to WW recently :)

9.5lb in 6 weeks is good on any plan though. Obviously I'm going to big up SW now because it works well for me so I'd tell anyone to go for it.
What do you consider junk food? There'll be things on SW which you can't have which you can have on WW so it'll be quite a change.
What sort of thing do you like?

I've never done anything else I have been doing SW for 13mths now. I can honestly say I never go hungry & just see the whole SW plan as a 'normal' way to eat food.

It's definately worth a try & see how you go on. We're all here to help if you need it.

Hi thanks for your replys just find when i do weightwatchers i eat loasd of treats eg chocloate and crisps end up eating more points on treats than on meals am losing weight but i will end up very unhealthy i have the s/w books but find it very confusing now there is mix2max and extra easy so really not sure what to do had massive binge the last few days and have put 5lb back on gggrrrr am so annoyed with myself, think i will sit and read the s/w books and decide which i am going to follow used to do the red day all the time but can see the mix2max would be handy what r u following thanks val x :)

Mix 2 max no longer exists (officially). You are probably better off going along to a group and having it all explained to you as it has changed a fair old bit the last year or so.
I do a mix of red, green and EE.

Extra easy is what it says on the tin! It's the plan they start everyone off on these days.

Mix 2 max no longer exists (officially). You are probably better off going along to a group and having it all explained to you as it has changed a fair old bit the last year or so.
I agree it would be a good idea to go to a group to have everything explained.
I only do EE

Back