Should I cut my hair like this? ** PICS added. :)

i'd go with Heather Locklear:)

Ooh im loving the hair.. all you need do now is a wee bit wax in a morning.. really suits you..!!

x x x

Kitteh - I am completely and utterly inept when it comes to hair products....how would I use wax? I do have a tiny pot of it somewhere, but npot sure how its used??

Any instructions?? S.O.S.!!!! :D :D :D

x

Think the cut really suits you, the fringe is great as you have a high forehead like me and once I had a fringe cut in it didn't make my face look so long!

Kitteh - I am completely and utterly inept when it comes to hair products....how would I use wax? I do have a tiny pot of it somewhere, but npot sure how its used??

Any instructions?? S.O.S.!!!! :D :D :D

x

ooh tis easy..
you only use a teenie tiny amount and its just to kind of give it volume..
i get a tiny amount on the palm of my hand.. smaller than a pea.. rub it in my fingers then just push my hair upwards.. not like extremely.. but a wee bit.. and it it keeps it in place if its flyaway type hair.. and makes it look looosh.. :D.. not sure if thats understandable instructions though.. lol

x x x

Tiny ass!!!

and groovy hair too. looks fab,can't wait to see it in reality.
Youare right about our LLC.She couldn't practice what she preached could she???
See ya.xx:)

ooh tis easy..
you only use a teenie tiny amount and its just to kind of give it volume..
i get a tiny amount on the palm of my hand.. smaller than a pea.. rub it in my fingers then just push my hair upwards.. not like extremely.. but a wee bit.. and it it keeps it in place if its flyaway type hair.. and makes it look looosh.. :D.. not sure if thats understandable instructions though.. lol

x x x

It kind of is understandable! lol

When you say push up,do you mean from underneath at the roots, or do you mean on the outside, the hair that lays on top of all the other hair??

(lol - i see what you mean, it is hard tow rite hair instructions!! :D)

D you know what I mean? :giggle:

I definately need help. I washed and tried to blow dry it like she did - and it looks RUBBISH!!! :rotflmao: Now, I am NOT having a moan - I like the cut. I just don;t know how to do it - its the fringe that keeps messing me up.

I ended up with almost a perfect sidr part and a stupid little cowlick type thing on the part and I looked like blkoody Doris Day!!. That will NOT do. lol I need to learn how to do this hair styling lark soon or I can't go outside!! LOL

Great look BL. I'm hairdresser phobic too- would rather go to the dentist but looking at you and Anna might bite the bullet myself :)

It took me 20 years to find ones I liked!! The stylist is a man who just has a knack of knowing what I want and the colourist knows all the colours and how they will react to my own actual colour. I've been over the moon but it's taken time!

Though I don't like all the gubbins they put in I never dry my hair without mousse or it goes flat and my cows licks take over too!

It kind of is understandable! lol

When you say push up,do you mean from underneath at the roots, or do you mean on the outside, the hair that lays on top of all the other hair??

(lol - i see what you mean, it is hard tow rite hair instructions!! :D)

D you know what I mean? :giggle:

I definately need help. I washed and tried to blow dry it like she did - and it looks RUBBISH!!! :rotflmao: Now, I am NOT having a moan - I like the cut. I just don;t know how to do it - its the fringe that keeps messing me up.

I ended up with almost a perfect sidr part and a stupid little cowlick type thing on the part and I looked like blkoody Doris Day!!. That will NOT do. lol I need to learn how to do this hair styling lark soon or I can't go outside!! LOL

lol.. it is hard isnt it..! ive never tried to write hair instructions befor..

like.. middle.. where your ears are kinda.. im sitting here doing the hand movements.. i wish you could see..! lol.. basically what the wax does is give it moderate volume without making it huuuge.. lol.. and also stay in place.. ill see if i can find any guides with pics.. lol.. or youtube video..

x x x

b.ls beautiful tresses

:):):)hi blonde logic, firstly your lovely anyway!!
well been a hairdresser for more years than i care too remember lol..
i have waist length hair that i trust no one apart from myself with so i understand.
if your worried a lot.. take a friend and have a mad wig day.. gives you a great idea.
but the look your going for will so suit you!! remember the ****?? and the rachel cut?? there kinda a mix between the two and would suit you...

conditon wise i would reccomend oiling your hair.. either sweet alond oil, or neela indian hair oil in any asian shop or some tescos, or even olive oil, wrap your head in a plastic bag then a towel.. it does bring the condition back
pantene is ok.. but it fools you, it will cling too your hair to make it feel in better condition, and eventually it becomes immune!! lol
kerestase masquintense is wicked, for hardcore conditioning, but expensive (ebay or sally hair supplies the cheapest)

but treat yourself, new you, so new hair..
good luck.. (ps try too get a reccomended hair dresser and make sure she/he knows
exactly what you want):)

BL where have your pics of the hairstyles gone? I wanted to show my hairdresser the ones with the colours in as I was going to try something like that myself!

Back