Should I have a holiday week???

Bizzy999

Tut- tut!!
I celebrated my OH's birthday over the weekend with a curry fri night, party with loadsa high syn naughties and alcohol sat and then left overs to cure the hangover on sun!!!!....oh, and been picking at the birthday cake ever since!!
Feel terrible and worried about weigh in on Thurs as I have been religious to the plan and recently had a 3 week stand still when i only lost 1lb!!! Think I will be back to square one now!!
I am back on the plan since Monday, should I take a holiday week to recover from my weekend of partying???? (esp because i probably consumed 2 weeks worth of syns in 3 days!!) :gen147:

Personally I wouldnt. If youve gained you know why, which is half the battle ;) Go to class, bite the bullet and look forward to a loss next week :)

I took a week off last week, but weighed in on Monday only to find that things were worse than I thought! As deflating as it can be, it's definitely worth going. You'll get your motivation back sooner and you'll stop yourself doing any more damage.

go to class anyway, at least you know why you may of gained i always know when and why i have a gain yet i still need to go, i feel terrible when i get there but motivated when i leave.

yeah think i will as my friend has just started so need to support her (although i am not setting a good example this week), with try and squeeze in a couple of swims too .

Back