Should I join?

Hippity

Hello there.
I am new to this forum and I am thinking of joining a Rosemary Conley class near me.
I did go years ago losing 3 stones in the process but same old story put it plus extra 2 1/2 stones back on.
I have bought the magazine and read the inspirational stories so thought I'd give it a go.
I am worried about going to class and being the biggest there and not being able to keep up with the exercises.
I know I won't get any encouragement at home so hope to get some from you guys.
Will let you know if I'm brave enough to join.
Bye for now. xx

Hi hun go for it i dont go to class but thats because there isnt one near me but i did rc a long time ago and it worked for me i just got complacant at target and ruined my hard work plus didnt know about minimins let us know your choice x.

Go for it hun, the classes are great everyone is so friendly and nice.
And it doesnt matter what size you are, there is a mix of people there and at the end of the day we are all there for the same reasons, to lose weight and keep fit.
I joined last week and have to say its the best thing ive done :)
4lbs off in week one woo hoo
Good luck hun and let us know how you get on xxx

I say join too, all the instructors I have bet have been great everyone at class is there for the same reason. The exercise is ok, I was really worried about it when i started, but you can take it at your own level.

Let us know how you get on.

Even if you dont go we are all here to support you, I understand the no support at home problem, My hubby wants takeaway all the time! he has seen me doing well and no sees how good this is for me. Hopefully you will have that moment one day too.
Best of luck.

Back