Should I just give up?

pinkprincess

Hello Everyone:)

I've been doing CD for 5 months and am now just 7KG from my goal weight.

But I seem to be unable to contact my CDC and have been trying for a while now.

What would you do? part of me thinks follow the maintenance steps now ( I have some packs and could get the rest from Ebay) and lose the last few pounds following another plan

or find another CDC? but would one take me on with such little weight to lose?

I'm worried that if I don't reach my goal I never will, the lack of support from my CDC has already made me fall off the wagon although I have climbed back on. But I feel almost disloyal to my CDC if I go to another one.

WWYD?

Hi pink Princess
Thats terrible ((((hugs)))) your CDC had a responsibility to you if she couldnt continue with your journey with you she should of passed you on to another CDC?(unless thers a good reason)I would phone cambridge and ask them if theres another and it doesnt matter you only have a little way to go they will want to help you as youve been with them 5 months and wont want to let you down.Well done Hun on your achievement dont give up now
XXC

I would call 0800 161412 now and get other counsellors locally.

Then give em a ring and explain the situation and I am sure they can help you out.

M.

Hi Pink Princess

What a fantastic achievement so far! No way should you give up now particularly for this reason. Definitely phone the helpline and get a new CDC quick. You don't owe loyalty to your CDC. You certainly have to put yourself first and foremost. Do it quick, You must!

Dizzy x

Pink, dont give up, I swapped cdc's and as long as you have a copy of the medical form its ok

Welcome! you'll get lots of support here! ((hugs))
How awful, but i guess with every walk in life there are good and bad CDC's.
Hope you can find a new one, as i think coninuing your journey after getting on well on your own would be beneficial.
There is a website you can look up counsellors in your area.
Don't feel disloyal though.. had the CDC looked after you, then you wouldn't need to look around.
http://www.cambridge-diet.co.uk/newfiles/findacounsellor.html
Look forward to seeing you around.. no matter what plan you follow!

No, i'm afraid Cambridge won't have a copy.

So long as you have no medical problems, filling in another form with a different cdc will only take a few minutes anyway, and i'm sure a new cdc will be absolutely fine about taking you on.

Jo x

Hello Everyone:)

I've been doing CD for 5 months and am now just 7KG from my goal weight.

But I seem to be unable to contact my CDC and have been trying for a while now.

What would you do? part of me thinks follow the maintenance steps now ( I have some packs and could get the rest from Ebay) and lose the last few pounds following another plan

or find another CDC? but would one take me on with such little weight to lose?

I'm worried that if I don't reach my goal I never will, the lack of support from my CDC has already made me fall off the wagon although I have climbed back on. But I feel almost disloyal to my CDC if I go to another one.

WWYD?

I don't have this form she never gave it to me.

Will Cambridge have a copy?

No, i'm afraid Cambridge won't have a copy.

So long as you have no medical problems, filling in another form with a different cdc will only take a few minutes anyway, and i'm sure a new cdc will be absolutely fine about taking you on.

Jo x

I would call 0800 161412 now and get other counsellors locally.

Then give em a ring and explain the situation and I am sure they can help you out.

M.

Hi Pink Princess,

Just wanted to add my congratulations on how well you have done and I hope you get your new CDC sorted.

Let us know how you get on.

Love Mini xxx

Back