Should I move down to SS?

Felix

Gold Member
Hi guys!

I am currently on SS+ but over the past two days I have gone completely off the rails and had mash and toad in the hole yesterday and a full on 3 course Xmas dinner today!! Feel so crap and sick and my stomach is killing. I don't think I can face any more food for a few days!

I have a surplus of shakes - is it ok for me to so SS for a week? I really need to kick start myself again. I feel so stupid for cheating :(

if your bmi is higher than 1 stone above 25 and you are in good health, not on any meds that would prevent you from being on ss, then yes, you can do what you want. 3 shakes a day (under 5ft 7in, 4 shakes if 5ft 8in and above) or do the ss+ option with 4 shakes and milk.

Yep I would - it is so black and white it is very hard to go wrong and if you just do a week you may find it easier and carry on SSing or it will give you the kick start you want before SS+.
Should I ask how you got on at WI or did you not get weighed today??!

I'm visiting my parents this week so not being weighed until next Monday! Wish I had stayed at home now so I couldn't have cheated!!! Dreading my next WI now. How did you get on?

It was 3.5 - which I was quite pleased with - it works out to be about a stone and a half in total so that is good. Have been shredding all week so thought it might have been more, but hey ho. If I remain consistant like this it will be two stone by xmas woop woop.
Don't let this blip of yours mess with your head - you have enjoyed being back home and eaten with your family but if you really want to do his than its still all to play fo r- you can just throw yourself right back into it when youre back home where you feel a bit more in control.
Sending virtual hugs x

I didn't read before posting - please excuse typos!!

Aww thankyou :) 3.5 is good!!!!!!! Have you been measured yet?
My shred dvd only just came on Friday cos of the snow!!! So I will start when I get back to Leeds. Is it really tough? I am dreading it haha.

Hi Felix

Why not try the SS for the week and see if that gets you back on track... if nothing else you'll really appreicate the evening meal when you go back to the SS+. And the loss after the SS week will give you a great boost!!! ;)

Best of luck

Mary

Back