Should I or should'nt I?????

shaz29

Been browsing for a while, have done LT before for 3 weeks only found it really hard, but did lose 16lbs!

Desparate to lose` weight for christmas and especially for holiday in Jan i know i could do 3 weeks from now to 21st Dec is it worth it?

What would your brilliant advice be?

Help!!!!!!!!!!!

Sharon x:cry:

Hi Sharon.....Sharon here!

If you can be good over Xmas then I'd say go for it. You'll be able to lose a good amount before your holiday in January, but if you can't be good then I'm not too sure what I'd do! Sorry hun, my advice is bobbins!!

Good luck with whatever you decide.
x

If you can't be good over christmas, then there is little point carrying it on because in the time frame you would only put on what you have already lost.

Sharon, what kept me on the diet was I worked out before I started how much I could realistically lose in the 9 weeks before Christmas and I wanted to get to December 1st and look back and say "I'm soo glad I stuck the the lipo" instead of saying "I wish I had stuck to the lipo".
I did stick the the diet and I'm soo happy to be where I am today. Remember hun: Don't do anything that you will regret!
Sorry I'm an old head at heart lol

Thanks for all the help. ARGHHHHHHHHH not sure i could 'REALISTICALLY' do this over christmas, therfore i feel i will stick with slimming World have lost 1 st 1 lb over the last 7 wks so maybe thats my best option at the mo. Thanks to all who offered advice x

Back