Should I really eat if I'm exercising?

Laney

So after trying SW for 3 weeks and losing nothing I have decided that I need food taken out of the equation. My problem is I constantly pick so I am hoping Exante will help me overcome this. Tomorrow is my 1st weigh in, I've had a sneaky peak and the scales have budged yay!!!

I have stated spinning classes at the gym and this week have been 4 times. People have told me I should be eating food if I'm exercising more, do I have to? I don't want to :(.

I have enjoyed this week and looking forward to next week (strange!).

Good Luck to everyone in their Exante journey.

I've always exercised whilst on exante and haven't had any problem's. Although I haven't done anything as strenuous as spinning but you should be fine, after all exante packs say on them to add 20 mins exercise a day for best results :)

Thank you Smidge87, I am really enjoying it to be honest, I do walk everyday too for about an hour and a half and a friend said I should eat something?! I've actually felt ok, really good in fact and really don't want to eat anything.

I think as long as you listen to your body you'll be fine. Often the advice is to give your body a bit of time to settle into the VLCD before embarking on any intense exercise programme, but if you're feeling fine doing it then I'd say carry on. You may want to take a 4th pack on some days if you've done a really hard workout, but it is very much up to you.

Well done on your progress so far - you sound very positive!

Back