Should i replace the batterys in my scales or not..

5stone2lose

Starting again...
My bathroom scales arnt working and the batterys quite expensive as their posh scales lol
My 1st day back on diet will be friday!
Now last time i was on the scales everytime i went to have a pee. :eek:

So I think I shouldnt replace the battery :D What do you think???;)

oh wow that's a tricky one. my head says don't replace them. but my heart says replace them so you know how your scales compare to your CDCs scales. but then you could go to boots or the gym or somewhere to get the comparison and then if they are ever away you could go there for your weekly wi.

gee, not helping am I? I think don't replace is probably the sensible answer. good luck by the way.

I wouldnt replace them....scale hopping is sooooo demoralising...if your having a bad day and the scaes arent behaving the way you want them to then in my experience, you are more likely to veer off track.

Play it safe and dont bother....put the money for the batteries towards a new outfit instead!

Should you choose to replace lloyds chemist are doing there own electronic scales that also check your body fat percentage for £14.99 normally £49.99 i have a set and my cdc aslso got a set i should be on commision.

Me.

Speaking as a CDC dont bother to replace the batteries now. IMO not jumping on the scales will help you lose weight. I have 2 clients who do not possess scales. They have lost weight consistently and they are so pleased when they jump on each week and have lost more weight.

Back