Should i start on sunday or wait?

chickadee1976

So my packs arrived today, very exciting:D
I have a big night out tommorow involving food and drink, ill be home about midnight i guess but fully expect to wake up with a hangover.
Would it be a waste to try and start on Sunday , should i wait till Monday.
Im excited to start but dont want to waste a day after over indulging the night before

When I first read the title I though Sunday, as soon as possible. But when I read the thread and you said you had a heavy night on Saturday I changed my mind. I would definately start on Monday if I was you. If you're anything like me you are starving after a good drink the night before and nothing cures a hangover like a big fry up (IMO) :)

Enjoy your weekend and psych yourself up for a Monday start. Good luck x

Thanks Mia , you are probably right, im may just try to stay low carb and drinks loads of water to prepare.
You have a good loss so far, i can see you ticking off that first goal next week

Thanks. I hope my loss keeps up. I am usually a very slow loser but Exante seems to be working so far (fingers crossed). I have done CD three times and think my body just needed a change. Good luck on your loss too and you will be ticking off goals in no time if you stick in x

Yep, I'd have low carb and lots of water. Keep in mind that you want to get those sugars out of your system so think what's going in your mouth for your last blowout...can you stick to low carb options like steak, veg and vodka/diet coke? It's just the quicker you get into ketosis the easier this diet is

i think i will do, its a mexican place we are going to but i reckon i can get steak and sald.

Back