should i stop doing polls?

well???

• yes please stop u are being silly

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • no keep going its great reading the polls and not voting

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters
am i annoying u all yet? :D what are u lot all doing????????????????????????

Nope.... i think you are funny lol ..could be worse hun .. you could be avioding pairing about 1000 sockss like me :(

ohhh... sound like fun... wish i was there i could help u... xox lol xox
l

Annoying, you, NEVER! Sat on backside watching film Kinky Boots, me is coveting the thigh high leather ones !!

Shucks...shame i don't live closer :( God, what a waste of life...thinking of chucking em all and going to asda and buying all new...oopps i did that last time... I reckon they should make disposable clothes!!!

no - its funny x

you stay as you are, daft is this years sane xxx

yeah..

you stay as you are, daft is this years sane xxx

sensible is sooo last season darling.... weirdness is the new black for sure xox ;)

Julz, I don't want you to stop coz you always manage to cheer me up whatever my mood.

Thank you

x

:D xxx

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww....

Julz, I don't want you to stop coz you always manage to cheer me up whatever my mood.

Thank you

x

its posts like that that make my heart melt... u make my madness all worthwhile! ;) ty xoxoxox

its posts like that that make my heart melt... u make my madness all worthwhile! ;) ty xoxoxox

You are just a ickle softie ain't ya, mad as a box of frogs but soft as buttery xx

?

You are just a ickle softie ain't ya, mad as a box of frogs but soft as buttery xx

never been called mad as a box of frogs before.. :D xox

cool thanks! ;) lol xox

Back