Should I Stop?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by Bitsy, 5 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Bitsy

Bitsy Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hey slimmers,

I'm not feeling too good... I'm on Day 10 TFR100% & I'm feeling quite weak, I'm not hungry as such but I feel like my body needs food.

What to do? I want to keep going & lose the weight but I don't want to be silly about it...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. trimlee

trimlee Love God; Love People

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(8.24%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating!
    Short answer is push through unless you have a medical reason not to continue. We all go through days like this but they are short lived and fade into insignificance when next you weigh in!

4. Ailish

Ailish one day at a time....

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(16.3%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim Total food replacement
    Hi bitsy i know you've probably heard this a million times but are you drinking enough water (sips and not all at once). Are you spacing out your shakes?
    I'm on my 6th week and there is at least 1 day a week when i feel like i can't go on (very weak tired and generally feeling unwell) but it passes honestly.

The main thing to do is keep busy. Stick with it - your doing fantastic x

5. Bitsy

Bitsy Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks girls, had a very "weak"end! I can't seem to reduce my regular activities to fit in with the lower calorie intake... Had a few very dizzy, weak & sickly passes, feeling much better this morning tho :)

I seem to be drinking fluids all day but I'll make sure to increase my water intake. I space out my shakes to breakfast time, lunch time & dinner time. I can handle the hunger (which I didn't notice so much in Week 1, but found very hard in Week 2) but its the weakness that gets me....

Anyway - WI2 tomorrow morning - and i'm loving the weight loss!

Thanks for support, it really does help x

6. Pink_ladybug

Pink_ladybug Slimming for my wedding!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    And don't forget to rest and sleep when you need to. Your body is dealing with big change.

7. Bitsy

Bitsy Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks Pink ladybug - you're right :)

I had a fab day on LT today - really enjoyed it. & 2 people (who don't know I'm on LT) commented that I had lost weight - not many diets can do that for ya in 2 weeks!

Lets go slimmers, lets go! x

8. Pink_ladybug

Pink_ladybug Slimming for my wedding!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Glad to hear it! There's definitely up and down days! When someone notices you look good, it spurs you on and makes you feel tons better about what your doing and why your doing it! Let's do it!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.