Extra Easy should i use all my syns even if im only aiming for 1 stone (10%) weightloss ??

pinkflamingdaisies

Very worried tht im having too many syns

Im a healthy weight for my height and im worried i wont lose the last stone if i eat all my 15 syns!!

Don't know what to do?!

Personally I would aim for 10 syns a day. You are recommended to have 5-15 syns a day but my consultant only usually recommends using the upper limit if you have a lot to lose. Good Luck with your first week.

pandora13 said:
Personally I would aim for 10 syns a day. You are recommended to have 5-15 syns a day but my consultant only usually recommends using the upper limit if you have a lot to lose. Good Luck with your first week.

This is what i thought too :) thanks a lot

hannata said:
Aye a good starting point is 10, smack in the middle, and reduce as neccesary! You don't wanna go to the minimum and have to suffer with few treats :p

Brilliant just what i thought :)

I have 12 on Sunday and 8 today but im going out Friday night and i like a good drink...or 7, so im now gonna have to have as little syns as possible until Friday night! Luckily im off to my friends Thursday who's very good at synfree meals so hopefully i can have a good night on Friday :)

It might be worth experimenting. I thought lower syns would mean I'd be more likely to lose more quickly when I got close to target, but I tend to lose better if I have between 10 and 15 a day from what I can work out. (I do a lot of exercise though - maybe this makes a difference??!!)

I think exercise is definetely essential , i walk everywhere and i used to be an avid gym goer but ive lost my gym mojo , joined a new gym that i don't like at all!

Aww booo to rubbish gym. I love mine. It had a really good mix of classes and lovely friendly instructors and members. Plus it's only 5 mins from my door. Wouldn't be without it.

Mine is an xercise 4 less gym, only £15 a Month but i don't like the atmosphere or the equipment at all, it feels really cheap and flimsy , might find another gym!!

Mine's DW Sport. It's about £40 per month. That includes all the classes and use of the pool and spa area. I think it's a bargain if you use it regularly. (I do one or two classes 6 days a week so get my moneys worth).

£15 a month is a real bargain - if you're going to use it and enjoy it. If is makes exercising a chore then its not worth the money though, no matter how cheap (especially if you used to enjoy it). I really wish I'd got into exercising when I was younger rather than leaving it til I was 38.

Back