Shout out for SB!

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
Hi gorgeous....I know you might get a chance to peek in now and again.....so just thought peeps might like to leave messages for you while you ride out your treatment!!

Don't feel obliged t post if you are not up to it. Just wanted you to know you are being thought of and missed.

So - get well soon Mrs! See you soon!

Muah!

xxxxx

images
images
images

images

Hi SB, hope everything is going well, have been thinking about you. Lots of love, Claire xxx

Hey SB, thinking of you stay strong beautiful lady, focus on good health and you will soon be at the end of the treatment!

Big hugs and sloppy kisses, you are missed on here but just when someone is at there lowest up you pop with a fabulous post, I totally get how you and BL are friends, two peas in a pod as she too does the same! Xxxxxxxx

Aww... that goes for me too!! Lots of hugs and kisses... We all love and miss you!! :) xxxxxxxxxxx

Ditto thinking of you and hoping all is progressing well xx

Thank you BL and ladies (if you read this Borris you can be in our gang!).
True I may not be posting as much at the mo - but remember I'm watching you.......:eek:
Well done with your great progress everyone, new starters and those switching to Lite and returners and those who are close to goal, the weight loss slows down and wondering whether to continue to RTM or switch to something else.
My advice- if your health and finances allow do RTM.
I don't think you'll regret it.

Hi back to our great LLC.
BLESS YOU TO HEAVEN AND BACK. xx
:thankyou:

I was just thinking about you & thought i'd check up to see how you are doing
huge hugs from me :hug99:

Hi SB
Hope you are feeling OK
(((((((hugs))))))
Daisy x

Hi Daisy and Choco
Not too bad thanks. 1st. chemo done - 7 to go!:cry:
Hope you are both doing okay.
Been to any festivals this summer Daisy?
School hols coming up soon.xx

Lots of <<<Hugs>>>> from me too SB,thinking of you hun!!
Sexy xx

Hey girlfriend. :D Thought I would leave you a litle note before I go to bed!! I only saw your text tonight! My new phone doe snot have a repeating beep for messages so if I miss the first one..... I am going to see if I can change that. Not very good. lol Shows how much use my phone! ;)

I really hope you are doing OK, consideing all. We'll catch up soon!! Look after yourself, and I hope you are being pampered! :)

xxx

Bless you my friend xxx

:sign0168:

Lots of big hugs and kisses SB, missing your fab advice and thinking of you always my lovely xxx

Thank you Lucy,
I'm still here hun. You don't need my advice.You are doing so well
and I'm really pleased you are going to have another try atthe volunteering - see, I do remember!
I read lots of the posts, but not able to post as much at the mo.
Remember, I'm watching and celebrating your success.
Be proud. xx:)

Good morning BL

Hi hun,
I know you are an early riser too, and it's raining and you like that.
If you wanna come over for a coffee and have time I'd love to see ya xx
Gotta go out about 12. They are having a BBQ with live band (best kind!) at 1.
Shame about the weather.
Typical UK !!!
:wavey:

Thank you hun,
This type of flower lasts longer!
1 hour appointment at the hosp yesterday ended up lasting nearly 5 hours. The nurse couldn't get the line in the right place! Got there eventually.
Chemo tomorrow, wish me luck..
Saw my Mum today, she's doing well. Brother's 50th at the week-end. Hope to be able to go with them and Ma to Turkish Restaurant.
Wigs at the ready!
Hope you are having a good week. I'm sure you are well into the routine now.
Oddly enough I have to drink loads of water for this - no problem!
Love SB xx

OMG, I had no idea SB!!

Sending you hugs lovely!

Nik xxx

Back