Shower door soap marks

Roziee

Gold Member
Hello boys and girls,

I hate scrubbing the soap scum on my shower door- anyone know of some good tips to get rid of them quick and easy?

Rozie x

Viakal works BRILLIANTLY on shower doors. Mine was covered in hard scum and my cleaner just sprayed viakal on it, left a few minutes, then wiped off and it's like a new door now! She does that every week and there are no more marks on it :)

start - 12.2 current - 11.9 target 9.7

Thank you :) I've just had a look on amazon and a pack of 5 is for a tenner so that's not bad at all. Hubby has just placed an order. Great reviews on amazon too...

Roziee said:
Thank you :) I've just had a look on amazon and a pack of 5 is for a tenner so that's not bad at all. Hubby has just placed an order. Great reviews on amazon too...

:)

bunnylovesalan said:
Milton is really good for cleaning scum in the shower :)

Thanks for the tip bunny :) I have family coming over on the weekend so need to make sure my bathroom is gleaming! Lol

*Emsie* said:
Using one of the body puffs as a scrubber is good...just don't get it mixed up with one thats used for bodies if you use cleaning stuff on it

:giggle: that's a good idea.. Thanks Emsie x

Drunk Tinkerbell said:
Viakal works BRILLIANTLY on shower doors. Mine was covered in hard scum and my cleaner just sprayed viakal on it, left a few minutes, then wiped off and it's like a new door now! She does that every week and there are no more marks on it :)

Well I bought it and it's great! Thank you for suggesting this. The taps sparkle so much it's unreal! Thank you once again x

gettingfit said:
Just found on Tesco site they sell it.Going to have a look tomorrow see if I can find it for my son.He lives on his own and cleaning is not his first priority.Althou he does do a good job when he does it but it's only the shower screen he doesn't clean properly.

That's great. Mine worked out to be the same.. Bought 5 bottles for a tenner.

It really does work. London water is awful for leaving marks every where. I've used it twice and my shower taps are so shiny..

Back