Shredded Wheat >>> weight please.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Nibbles, 22 November 2008 Social URL.

1. Nibbles

Nibbles Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(24.86%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Too early to go out to the shop. Could i ask a Minimin Forumite to look in the kitchen cupboard please.
    I have a box of mini Shredded Wheat in the house, but need to know how much one regular Shredded Wheat weighs.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    On CD1000 Plan, one can eat 2 Shredded Wheats with skimmed milk for breakfast. Just want to be sure of the weight of two, before i over-pour the mini ones. Is the weight of two regular ones, just under 50 grams???

Last edited: 22 November 2008
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LellyCD

LellyCD Trying to stay healthy!

Sorry Nibbles, can't help i'm afraid, kids only have cornflakes n rice krispies at the mo!
    Cereal..oooh enjoy!!
    xx

4. Nibbles

Nibbles Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(24.86%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I actually do not like Shredded Wheat very much, but might come to like it. LOL
    Off to Tescos , so will buy a box of full size Shredded Wheat, so could delete this post now.
    No added sugar Muesli allowed too. Oh how i wish there could be recommended brands stated, would make my life so much easier than standing in the aisle, comparing all the boxes.

Last edited: 22 November 2008
  5. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

Two full size shredded wheat weigh 45 g so weigh out 45g of the mini ones.:)

6. Nibbles

Nibbles Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(24.86%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Well, i know it is late in the day, but i hadn't bought Shredded Wheat in time for breakfast, so i just had my quota now at 4pm.
    OMG. Isn't it just as bland and boring, as i remember from years ago. Even a tablespoon of sugar couldn't improve it for me.
    I preferred the SS part of this diet compared with the 1000kcal CD Plan.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.