Shredded Wheat >>> weight please.

Nibbles

Silver Member
Too early to go out to the shop. Could i ask a Minimin Forumite to look in the kitchen cupboard please.
I have a box of mini Shredded Wheat in the house, but need to know how much one regular Shredded Wheat weighs.
ShreddedWheat.jpg
ShreddedWheat-1.jpg

On CD1000 Plan, one can eat 2 Shredded Wheats with skimmed milk for breakfast. Just want to be sure of the weight of two, before i over-pour the mini ones. Is the weight of two regular ones, just under 50 grams???

Last edited:
Sorry Nibbles, can't help i'm afraid, kids only have cornflakes n rice krispies at the mo!
Cereal..oooh enjoy!!
xx

Sorry Nibbles, can't help i'm afraid, kids only have cornflakes n rice krispies at the mo!
Cereal..oooh enjoy!!
xx
I actually do not like Shredded Wheat very much, but might come to like it. LOL
Off to Tescos , so will buy a box of full size Shredded Wheat, so could delete this post now.
No added sugar Muesli allowed too. Oh how i wish there could be recommended brands stated, would make my life so much easier than standing in the aisle, comparing all the boxes.

Last edited:
Well, i know it is late in the day, but i hadn't bought Shredded Wheat in time for breakfast, so i just had my quota now at 4pm.
OMG. Isn't it just as bland and boring, as i remember from years ago. Even a tablespoon of sugar couldn't improve it for me.
I preferred the SS part of this diet compared with the 1000kcal CD Plan.

Back