Shrimp's journey!...and this time it's going to be a success

Lookin' good!

Thank you x

I have been back to the hospital for a follow up appointment or my eye tonight. The doctor was 40 minutes late which meant tat I did not have time to run tonight.

any way, the big news for me is I have a date for my cataract surgery. Whoop whoop!

the big date is 19th June. Not sure of the time (between 4pm and 8pm)

Are you having a cateract removed?

Shrimp the summer house looks fab :D
I want one !!!!

Glad you have a date for your surgery :)

Marge...it has taken 15 years to get one. So I am going to be in it all the time come rain or shine!

lynne I am having a cataract removed

Another pound off...so now ounces from the 10's

Yaaaay for a weight loss.
Enjoy your summer house hun.

That's brilliant Shrimp!!! I'm exactly 2 stones behind you - weighed 13st exactly this morning but tomorrow is my official weigh in day. Hope you have a lovely day today.

Thank you Harry..

Lynne we could move down those numbers together

Might not be down in the 12s tomorrow. Didn't manage to resist eating when I met my friends for lunch although I only had steak, fried egg, salad and veg with no potatoes and 2 small onion rings. Hopefully I didn't do too much damage! Tomorrow will be a definite new start and also the frist day of trying out my new running shoes!

Shamefully I've stopped running. Have cycled 5 miles today. And man I feel it :-/ you're doing great lady keep it up x

Go for it with the new shoes Lynne...tell us how you get on.

T2G...your back on your bike which is fab.

Will do. Tomorrow must be the day I start!

Go girl go

Rise and shine...what a beautiful day.

lots to do.

have a good one everyone

You too! I love sunny days. No doubt you'll finish putting up your summer house today.

Enjoy the sunshine and your summer house lady.

Roof on summer house.
horses ridden.
grass mown.
and still have a list of jobs to do...to busy to eat

BBQ in garden (I had mushroom omelette )... Then ran 5.3 miles (furthest this summer).

back to work tomorrow :mad:

Back