Shrimp's journey!...and this time it's going to be a success

Been back less than a week and I am struggling. I’m ok in the morning and then it hits about 4pm and it all goes wrong. Not sure what to do

Sorry you’re struggling Shrimp 🙁

Don’t really know how to help.......this diet is tough, and takes massive willpower in the early days

.....but I have found once past those horrible first few days I no longer think about food and am not hungry

You have done this before, and can do it again! ☺️

Thank you Darcy. I don’t think it has helped being off work.

I am back in tomorrow so fingers crossed this helps me focus x

Been back less than a week and I am struggling. I’m ok in the morning and then it hits about 4pm and it all goes wrong. Not sure what to do

I've just finished my week 3 Shrimp, and the penny has finally dropped for me this time around.
There's only me that can do this. Me succeeding on this diet is all down to me.
I can read and hear all the support I choose to, but ultimately it's entirely down to what I put in my mouth. Nobody is force feeding me, it's my body, my choice.
If I have a bad day regarding what I eat, then I choose whether to make that into a bad week or choose to knuckle down and get back on it.

You can do this xx

Thank you....that is so very true. Today is WI day and I am down a pound. Now I know that’s not much but it has helped. I know that it is an evening that I struggle. So today I had a protein bar on the way home and it seems to have helped. As I have been full when I was cooking food for the family. I then had an omelette (and enjoyed it). I will try something similar tomorrow 😁 I’m feeling happier

Hope you're well and still on track Shrimp xx

Hope you're well and still on track Shrimp xx
Hi GP. I am still around and all over the place. Out with friends drinking on Friday night but not allowing myself to go mad. WI day is Tuesday so need to get the total focus back x

So after a very rocky week today is WI day and I am down a pound....so 2lb down and 19lb to go ideally

Well done Shrimp xx

You’re really doing great Shrimp, those 19lbs will be gone in no time. Good luck x

Thank you for the encouragement Ladies. I am still hanging in there. Going to jump on the scales tomorrow. I am a bit concerned as went to a local food festival last Saturday and got loads of lovely stuff inc 600g of feta (only eating it a little at a time) sun dried tomatoes and scones (which I have put in the freezer to keep out of harms way and only to be eaten when I have been very good). Still keeping the steps up over 22k Saturday and Sunday. So far 14k today x

WI 1lb down 🙄 .... that’s a total of 3lb down and 18lb to go ... it’s going to be a long process

I know Darcy but I would love a week with a 2lb loss 🙃

Hang on in there Shrimp xx

So back on it ... again! This is now day 4 and I have stuck to 3 or 4 shakes/soups a day. This is the first time I have properly been focused in years. I have been up to 12st and down to 11st but mostly in the middle. Last we I was away in Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 and had hit 12st!!! Got back Friday and started Saturday...since then I have been 100% focused

Back