Shrimp's journey!...and this time it's going to be a success

Oh no! That's not good. What was the weather like? It was shocking here....fog, rain and blowing a Gail! Couldn't ride so they went in the field for a few hours.
lol horrendous in grantham at the show thats 3 hours from us journey back for weather was shocking too!! the wind was so bad making the warm up arena rattle she was literally landing and swerving thank god I never fell off in my lovely new show gear!! :p

You would have looked beautiful hitting the deck in your new gear!

Hi Shrimp. I'm back on 600 cals tomorrow too.

Happy New Year Shrimp and the best of luck xx

haha I did look very pretty deffinatly didn't want to fall off in it!! :p here you go!!
they all looked crap the pictures like she didn't want to jump!! she really didn't want to was literally riding for my life to get her round!!
Oh! She has her eye well and truly on something...but a lovely photo

Happy new year shrimp!
Well done on an 800 calorie day :)
X

Thank you lil x

Hi Shrimp. Well done on your 800 calories. The 9s are yours for the taking! I actually managed 100% but it is so hard restarting!

Hi Shrimp. Well done on your 800 calories. The 9s are yours for the taking! I actually managed 100% but it is so hard restarting!

It really is hard...I can't do 600 I get so hungry at 6ish

Still going strong though and a vlcd is anything upto 800kcals so your doing fab! Xxx

Well done Shrimp 800 is a lot better then what I would normally eat in a day - before I re started this so well done - you are also doing exercise which burns off lots of calories with your running so you are doing fab - keep up the great work

You'll still lose on 800. Also you use up a lot of calories with your exercising!

Back