Shrimp's journey!...and this time it's going to be a success

Hi Shrimp, hope you've had a fab day xx

Hi Shrimp. How are you doing today?

Hello Ladies

i am doing fine thank you....I had friends round last night and had a few dry martini's but did not have much to eat. I have been riding today and just waiting to watch ski Sunday and then I will go for a 5k run.

i managed just on 17k steps yesterday and I am hoping to beat that today...fingers crossed.

I have aver not worked out what day I will do weigh in this year?!?...I am thinking Friday as that has been my day in the past!

Hi Shrimp. Sounds like you're doing well. I'm going to try to get into exercise after a couple of weeks on exante. If amazes me how many steps you manage to get in.

Enjoy your run shrimp! Anyone who continuously exercises get my up most respect! I can't keep it up at the moment! X

Hi Shrimp. Sounds like you're doing well. I'm going to try to get into exercise after a couple of weeks on exante. If amazes me how many steps you manage to get in.
Oh Lynne...it is scary the difference in steps when I am in and off work. It shows that us housewives never stop..as the days when I am at home are when I do most steps.

i have done 5.25k run tonight..can't remember the steps and my fitbit is on charge..not that it tells me but I need to go on line to find out will check before bed.

Enjoy your run shrimp! Anyone who continuously exercises get my up most respect! I can't keep it up at the moment! X

I feel bad if I don't do it and I have new motivation. My fitbit has linked me to other people and I don't want to be at the bottom of the monthly step league table...I horrible but shows how competitive I am

hey hun sounds like you had a good day did you enjoy your ride? Sybil had the attention span of a knat today!! :p
Hello...I went out with Liv on Fred and Red. We had to go past loads of cyclist and past big scary flapping flags (there was a 5 hour event on in the village) they did not jump about but where very brave.

oh and I got new bright pink weeklies (I don't think they will go down well on the yard) but they are very me. If I could I would get a few crystals on they for a bit of bling...Liv would hate it!

Mums are just soooooooo embarrassing

Ha ha! I know I do her head in! But I love it

Good morning Shrimp. Wow you total a lot of steps! Well done and have a fab day xx

Oh Lynne...it is scary the difference in steps when I am in and off work. It shows that us housewives never stop..as the days when I am at home are when I do most steps.

Absolutely. I work 3 days a week and basically move between my bed and the car and the office and then back again. When I'm not in work, I walk here, there and everywhere, always on the feet, out and about, up and down the stairs.
Will try and get back into doing Pilates after work. But I am so tired after work, almost as if I have actually done something :D

Hi Shrimp. Nothing wrong with pink willies at all :) hope you had a good break and are back on track have tentatively signed up to do a 10 k in May so will be training hard when I don't need waders to run in and the wind has eased!!

Its your moral duty to embarrass your children Shrimp ;), bling up your willies :p

You are doing fab on the exercise. I need to get back myself :eek:
You are doing fab on the diet too...not too long till goal if your stats are right ?

I went back to the day I weighed in on last year too. Its stuck in my brain, and puts a bit of routine back into it for me :)

Good morning Shrimp. Wow you total a lot of steps! Well done and have a fab day xx
Thank you GP...not so many steps today just hit 10k

Hi Shrimp. Nothing wrong with pink willies at all :) hope you had a good break and are back on track have tentatively signed up to do a 10 k in May so will be training hard when I don't need waders to run in and the wind has eased!!
That's fantastic...you will have a great time doing the 10k...I know what you mean about the rain and the wind. It just needs to go away!

Its your moral duty to embarrass your children Shrimp ;), bling up your willies :p

You are doing fab on the exercise. I need to get back myself :eek:
You are doing fab on the diet too...not too long till goal if your stats are right ?

I went back to the day I weighed in on last year too. Its stuck in my brain, and puts a bit of routine back into it for me :)
Thank you Marge..the stats are slightly out. I need to get then corrected before this weeks WI.

i am like us all...refocused! And ready to go

Hi Shrimp. Still going strong. It really helps when everyone is so motivated. Would you recommend a fitbit. What exactly can you do with it?

Well done Shrimp on your steps and exercise you are doing great - I am curious about the fitbit as well Lynne would you recommend it Shrimp I have seen them online - pink wellies I love it - I went to a festival a few years ago in a big mucky field it was lashing raining and I had big shiny cream wellies with 3 different coloured roses on the side I loved them but my friend asked me was I off to a wedding in them - by the end of the festival you couldn't tell the colour of them with all the mud :) My eldest is just at the age now that I embarrass him - I love it but I can tell he hates it it's gas :)

Back