Shrimp's journey!...and this time it's going to be a success

omg you meen wellies was quite confused!! :p I have purple hunter wellies they are fab!! :D my horse isn't flag proof she is generally scatty in general went better today tho I actually go some decent work from her.. hopefully we might be off to Bury farm on Thursday after her horrendous preformance at Arena uk cant wait to get the little witch out jumping again!! :p

Hi Shrimp. Still going strong. It really helps when everyone is so motivated. Would you recommend a fitbit. What exactly can you do with it?
It's making me move even more......

.measures your steps
.links with my fitness pal..so can measure food and drink and weight
.measures your sleep and sleep pattern
.logs and graphs everything

but links to something between this site and Facebook for people with fitbits....I have the fitbit flex which is like a wristband, so I never forget to put it on put it in my pocket etc.

i chat on an evening with you guys on here and the people on fitbit...it's quite fun

Well done Shrimp on your steps and exercise you are doing great - I am curious about the fitbit as well Lynne would you recommend it Shrimp I have seen them online - pink wellies I love it - I went to a festival a few years ago in a big mucky field it was lashing raining and I had big shiny cream wellies with 3 different coloured roses on the side I loved them but my friend asked me was I off to a wedding in them - by the end of the festival you couldn't tell the colour of them with all the mud :) My eldest is just at the age now that I embarrass him - I love it but I can tell he hates it it's gas :)

I do love my fitbit...wanted one for a while.

today I have worked from home so never a good day for steps but because I wanted to hit my 10k while I was on the phone on calls I walked backwards and forwards, rather than sat at my desk. So far I have done 11.5k (so it must work). Also find myself walking on the treadmill while food is in the oven to get a few extra steps in.

omg you meen wellies was quite confused!! :p I have purple hunter wellies they are fab!! :D my horse isn't flag proof she is generally scatty in general went better today tho I actually go some decent work from her.. hopefully we might be off to Bury farm on Thursday after her horrendous preformance at Arena uk cant wait to get the little witch out jumping again!! :p

They are all a little mad at the moment with having to be in so much and the days being short.

My calves are far to fat to fit into hunters...these are a different make but wider at the top and fit beautifully.

OMG!!! I soooo want a fitbit! Xxx
I am still in a honeymoon period with it at the moment...everyone needs to see if I am still wearing it in a month.

i am the only person I know with one so can't even give second hand long term thoughts on it...but mine is linked to everything I can...I even insist on telling my husband how long it took me to get to sleep, how many time I woke up and how many minutes I slept...I am really like a kid with a new toy.

and it calculates calories used v food eaten and exercise....as well

Its your moral duty to embarrass your children Shrimp ;), bling up your willies :p

Whoops !!:eek:
I meant to say WELLIES :eek:

Did Exante not have a special on a month or two ago, with the Fitbit's ? I'm sure I seen an email with it. I want one too. I remember mentioning it to the manfriend that I wanted one from Santa, but it never materialised :(
Maybe if Exante do the special again, I will get one then :p

They are all a little mad at the moment with having to be in so much and the days being short.

My calves are far to fat to fit into hunters...these are a different make but wider at the top and fit beautifully.
I thought they came in different calf fittings? but maybee not just googled them cant find anything about different calf fittings that is crap by such a big company!! my long boots which got too small round my calves was literally hauling them up by sticking a coat hanger in the zip!! they were not very comfy my calves felt like they were squashed in!! :eek: I now need to wear thick socks with them because they are gappy!! :p deffinatly can't afford new long boots!! they will have to do for now!! lol

Whoops !!:eek:
I meant to say WELLIES :eek:

Did Exante not have a special on a month or two ago, with the Fitbit's ? I'm sure I seen an email with it. I want one too. I remember mentioning it to the manfriend that I wanted one from Santa, but it never materialised :(
Maybe if Exante do the special again, I will get one then :p

They did..i remember I think you needed to order £150 of stock it get one. But not sure which one it was

I thought they came in different calf fittings? but maybee not just googled them cant find anything about different calf fittings that is crap by such a big company!! my long boots which got too small round my calves was literally hauling them up by sticking a coat hanger in the zip!! they were not very comfy my calves felt like they were squashed in!! :eek: I now need to wear thick socks with them because they are gappy!! :p deffinatly can't afford new long boots!! they will have to do for now!! lol

Long boots are so expensive :cry:

Good morning Shrimp have had a right giggle reading pink willies! :D The fitbit sounds intriguing, will see how you feel about it still in a couple of weeks. Have a fab day xx

Pink willies...are always what is needed in the rain

Forgot to put :giggle::giggle:

Pink willies...are always what is needed in the rain

Pahaha!!! When I read through the thread earlier, I read it several times and do you think I got that it was meant to say wellies? I'm such a thicko sometimes. Only when I read on did I actually click. Made me laugh. Freudian typo.

He he

Been to Zumba tonight..and they had one of those machines that records loads of stuff!

really pleased as mine said my body is younger than my actual age, my muscle mass was better than the teacher and the fat around my organs was average! And my hydration rates were high.

now I have a challenge to improve them all even further by Easter!

bring it on...as challenging myself in what I think must be a healthy way

Thank you Carrie xx it really made me proud of what I have achieved so far...even if not at goal. But motivated me even further to get there. She never shared anyone else's as she said mine was best...to me it's not about being best in group! Just being healthy xx

Back