Shrimp's journey!...and this time it's going to be a success

hey hun hope you have had a good day mines been long!! and eaten far too much junk :eek: on the plus side I dont want to sell Sybil to tescos!! :p
Thank goodness.....are you doing anything with Sybil this weekend?

as always I'm out hacking with Liv and our boys.....

YES Shrimp, you most certainly do need to set your eyes on a new outfit. Cant turn up wearing an old one, everyone will start talking about you lol. Hope its been a good day x
It has been a good day thank you....been busy working from home. But while on the phone I did not sit down just walk in and out of the rooms down stairs I can't believe how many steps I have done....up to 16k so far.

just by not sitting down while talking...it's the way to go

Hi Shrimp was at Ascot last year and it was great enjoy your day and deff enjoy shopping for a new outfit.

Was it as good as it seems?

That sounds like a good plan!

Just updated my stats...it's taken me ages to be honest with myself....I am so mad.

Well it's on now and after bouncing around with my weight during December...I started to sort it out again in January!

tomorrow is first WI day

I cant see your stats on my phone. Why are you mad shrimp ?
:)

It was great we were lucky and was in one of the boxes. You end up from there running backward and forwards from the collecting ring to the track but great racing and great views. A friend of mine was down by the start though and she didn't enjoy her day so much.

Hi Shrimp. You sound well and truly back in line. Well done. Looking forward to hearing how much you've lost tomorrow.

Last edited:
Hope you've had a good day shrimp. Good luck tomorrow x

Well what a weekend!

i was going to weigh yesterday when I heard my husband hit the floor in the bathroom. Sounds like someone else's life when I say, I ran to the bathroom to find my husband had stopped breathing. Panic panic panic!

After a very mixed up 36 hours..we still don't know what is wrong! But tomorrow he has more tests in the hospital.

as you can imagine the diet has gone out the window...but I have just had a little bit of what was available at the point I needed to get Olivia fed.

did WI this morning and down to 10st 8lb...but another not good day!

and the steps have not been brilliant either

well my thoughts are...my family are more important and I just need to keep control as much as possible

Oh my gosh shrimp! How very very scary! I really hope he's okay and you are too! Xxx

Jeezo Shrimp !!
I do hope he is okay.
And you and your daughter are too xxx

Oh dear shrimp. Did he start breathing again on his own. Hope the tests get done quickly & results are good. Is he bearing up ok now?

Wow scary!! Hope he is ok now.
You are right your family come first. Take care x

Back