Shrimp's journey!...and this time it's going to be a success

Oh Shrimp, that must have been so frightening. I hope your husband is alright and that you and Olivia are coping OK. I'll be thinking of you.

Oh my gosh shrimp! How very very scary! I really hope he's okay and you are too! Xxx
Thank you Carrie..I am struggling to get my head in the right place

Jeezo Shrimp !!
I do hope he is okay.
And you and your daughter are too xxx

Fingers crossed...now Liv is in bed. I really don't know what to do or think now... Went into the kitchen and had a little short bread. Not going back in

Oh dear shrimp. Did he start breathing again on his own. Hope the tests get done quickly & results are good. Is he bearing up ok now?

He is brighter in himself today thank you x

Oh Shrimp, that must have been so frightening. I hope your husband is alright and that you and Olivia are coping OK. I'll be thinking of you.
Thank you x

Shrimp, don't worry about the diet just now. You must be beside your self with worry right now. I am glad that he seems a wee bit brighter today :)
Hopefully each day he will get stronger. I hope there is nothing to serious that would have caused it, or it is something that will occur again.
This is a good place to come, when you don't actually know where else to go, if you know what I mean. I know I didn't actually post so much last month, when our family had our loss, but it was lovely to just log on, and read stuff from others at the time. It really did give a good bit of comfort for me :)
Take care of your self Shrimp xx and your family xxx

Heck Shrimp how terrifying for you all. Most of us are too far away to do anything to help but we will all be thinking of you and your family. Hope your husband is feeling better today and you get some answers xxx

Hi Shrimp. How are things today?

Shrimp, don't worry about the diet just now. You must be beside your self with worry right now. I am glad that he seems a wee bit brighter today :)
Hopefully each day he will get stronger. I hope there is nothing to serious that would have caused it, or it is something that will occur again.
This is a good place to come, when you don't actually know where else to go, if you know what I mean. I know I didn't actually post so much last month, when our family had our loss, but it was lovely to just log on, and read stuff from others at the time. It really did give a good bit of comfort for me :)
Take care of your self Shrimp xx and your family xxx
Marge what a wonderful post...thank you so much. They have found out today it is a blooding dudenial ulcer. They did what they needed to do, he has 2 more days in hospital to see if it has worked and then he is home..thank goodness. :)

Heck Shrimp how terrifying for you all. Most of us are too far away to do anything to help but we will all be thinking of you and your family. Hope your husband is feeling better today and you get some answers xxx
Thank you so much...we did thank goodness!

Hi Shrimp. How are things today?

Well Ste is picking up! And I will have him home in a few days.

Diet wise...not where I ate stuff but clocked up 900 calories...mostly rubbish but with 2x Exante meals mixed in!

i did manage just short of 20k steps...walking round the house while on the phone

So sorry to hear what's going on - take care and focus on yourself and the family - take care x

I am doing everything to keep things in place for my daughter....and she is getting fed properly and at the right times. X

Thank you so much everyone for your lively comments.

it all comes at once because as well as Hubby in hospital my Mum had her (planned) chatter act surgery today. Oh God! It's full on in our family!

may do a quick mid week check on weight before going to do the horses

Oh Shrimp. I hope it all settles down for you soon.

I'm sure it will Lynne x

Glad to hear they have made & diagnosis shrimp, Hopefully he will respond to treatment & be back to his normal self soon x

Last edited:
Glad to hear they have made & diagnosis srimp, Hopefully he will respond to treatment & be back to his normal self soon x
Thank you so much!

Back