Shrimp's journey!...and this time it's going to be a success

Im glad you all know whats happening now. It can be half the battle sometimes eh ?
I hope there is a definitive treatment to help xxx

Glad you've going out what's going on. It'll be better once he's home where he belongs. Take care xxx

Im glad you all know whats happening now. It can be half the battle sometimes eh ?
I hope there is a definitive treatment to help xxx
Thanks Marge...treatment seems to be going well so far fingers x

Glad you've going out what's going on. It'll be better once he's home where he belongs. Take care xxx
Thank you Carrie...he us due to come home on Thursday...thank goodness

What a relief you know what's going in and it's something treatable. Hope you have him home soon
Thank you xxx

Just in from my day including hospital visit!

made sure I ate today...maybe not totally the right choices but logged everything on my fitness pal and it comes up as 1126 calories.

Not it the best but that's my done for the day!...nil by mouth now

will catch up on diaries later

1126 is good!

Well done Shrimp. You are eating well considering the other worries on your mind & seem to be in control.. Hope your OH is feeling better as the days go by. I'm sure your daughter is a big source of comfort to you at the moment.

Well done on the steps Shrimp x

Well done shrimp. How are things now? X

Well done Shrimp. You are eating well considering the other worries on your mind & seem to be in control.. Hope your OH is feeling better as the days go by. I'm sure your daughter is a big source of comfort to you at the moment.

Well done on the steps Shrimp x
Thank you so much! X

Well done shrimp. How are things now? X
Lil...the good news is he comes out of hospital tomorrow. I am so pleased...we have been together so long and I miss him...as he is my best friend!

even though sometimes I could kill him!

Lil...the good news is he comes out of hospital tomorrow. I am so pleased...we have been together so long and I miss him...as he is my best friend! even though sometimes I could kill him!
That's so lovely. Glad he is coming home :) x

Today's been a good day.

husband home.
just under 13k steps
824 calories

fingers crossed for an even better day tomorrow

Back