Shrimp's journey!...and this time it's going to be a success

I'm so happy for you that you're all back together. :)
Well done for counting your calories and staying in control through such a bad time. I would have crumbled and have for much smaller things x

Hi Shrimp I'm so glad your hubby is back home you must have got such a fright - hope you both and Liv are OK take care xx

I'm so happy for you that you're all back together. :)
Well done for counting your calories and staying in control through such a bad time. I would have crumbled and have for much smaller things x
Thank you..I bet you would be ok

Hi Shrimp I'm so glad your hubby is back home you must have got such a fright - hope you both and Liv are OK take care xx
Thank I did get a shock...he was very emotional when he walked in the door, which was not like him.

So glad your hubby's home. Enjoy each other's company.

I did so well until I went shopping in ASDA on an empty tummy. Ate 2xwhite chocolate chip cookies. When I looked them up it = over 500 calories OMG!

so finished the day on 1088 calories but only just over 10k steps

1088 calories - that's good!

I was trying to be below 1000 :(

Good to hear your hubby is out of hospital shrimp. Just in time for a nice weekend together. So much to be tempted by when shopping generally let alone on an empty stomach. 1088 cal not too bad though considering x

Last edited:
Enjoy your weekend Shrimp with hubby home - I think you did fab today calorie wise - after the shock you have had this week and hubby in hospital you did really well not to turn to food - well done x

Quick update...WI 10st 6lb

2 pound off this week

I had nearly 3 x that shrimp! I really ate everything yesterday! No proper meals, just grazing on sugar for quick energy bursts then having something else when I felt the sugar wear off... Never again! I was proper hungry yesterday and its because I never had a nutritionally balanced complete meal... Just empty cals all day! After everything you've gone through your doing amazingly well.

Have a great day today! Xxx

Well done shrimp. After the week you have all had that's a major triumph x

2lb off that's brilliant considering the week you've had! Now, enjoy your weekend.

2lb is fab! X

Back