Shrimp's journey!...and this time it's going to be a success

2lb off is great :)
Well done Shrimp :)

Great loss Shrimp - hope you have a great day today x

I had nearly 3 x that shrimp! I really ate everything yesterday! No proper meals, just grazing on sugar for quick energy bursts then having something else when I felt the sugar wear off... Never again! I was proper hungry yesterday and its because I never had a nutritionally balanced complete meal... Just empty cals all day! After everything you've gone through your doing amazingly well.

Have a great day today! Xxx
It's funny .. I find it I don't have any sugary things I am fine but the minute I start...Oh My Goodnes I struggle to stop x

Thank you everyone....it's been a busy 2 days. I only work one proper Saturday a year and yesterday was the day. On my feet all day and ended up having an early night.

today I was up and out with the horses and off shopping in Metro Centre as I had promised Liv. She took a friend and we walked up and down a million times...well 17k steps worth of walking.

we got everything she needed for her ski trip next weekend.
:cry:I know she will enjoy it but I will worry for the whole 8 nights

Thats a lot of steps !
I must look out my pedometer tomorrow !!
You are doing well shrimp :)

Thats a lot of steps !
I must look out my pedometer tomorrow !!
You are doing well shrimp :)
I am amazed how they increase with things like, walking the supermarket shopping and the one that really works for me is walking around the room when talking on the phone. When I am working from home and on the phone I just keep all the room doors open and walk about...it normally takes me up to between 15-20k steps.

I am amazed how they increase with things like, walking the supermarket shopping and the one that really works for me is walking around the room when talking on the phone. When I am working from home and on the phone I just keep all the room doors open and walk about...it normally takes me up to between 15-20k steps.

I have just looked mine out :D
I'm actually amazed I found it :eek:
I have put a new battery in it, but I don't have the instructions on how to set it up :(
I will have a look on line to see if I can find them there. Otherwise, a new one might be needed :)

I am sure you will find them on line...good luck with the stepping x

I am sure you will find them on line...good luck with the stepping x
Its quite an old one. I think I have had it 7 or 8 years :eek:
It does do a few things though, counts steps, miles, cals, timer :)
I couldn't find the instructions, but have managed to figure it out somewhat :)

You are doing so well Shrimp all those steps well done - hope Liv is all ready for her trip I bet she will have a great time - hope the time flies for you and she will be back before you know it

Such a good idea, I never really think about how many steps I do other than when I go for a proper walk.

Its quite an old one. I think I have had it 7 or 8 years :eek:
It does do a few things though, counts steps, miles, cals, timer :)
I couldn't find the instructions, but have managed to figure it out somewhat :)
Go stepping! :D

I used to have one.... It would be quite intriguing to see what I do on an average day. I'd really love a fitbit though.... Hmmmm do you think I'd get away with asking for that for my anniversary lol xxx

I love my pedometer, really glad I bought one cos it makes me walk a lot more than I normally would do. Rather than taking the quickest route I'm taking the longest route possible. Even walking around the supermarket when I don't intend to do any shopping. Hope your day is going well. x

I used to have one.... It would be quite intriguing to see what I do on an average day. I'd really love a fitbit though.... Hmmmm do you think I'd get away with asking for that for my anniversary lol xxx
You could give it a go!

I love my pedometer, really glad I bought one cos it makes me walk a lot more than I normally would do. Rather than taking the quickest route I'm taking the longest route possible. Even walking around the supermarket when I don't intend to do any shopping. Hope your day is going well. x
I agree it makes me do more?...

18247....that's my steps so far today. Working from home and walking around the house while on the phone works!

Lol you have doubled what I've done!! I'll have to get myself a couple of horses, but that would stick out like a sore thumb where I live x

Well done Shrimp walking while on the phone is a great idea I work from home a lot so I'm defin going to give that a go - thanks for the idea x

Back