Shrimp's journey!...and this time it's going to be a success

Hope your going well and I too wouldn't rely on ketostix, they're only an indicator. Your doing so well! :) xxx

Thank you ladies...feeling much better with myself today....one more sleep until my baby is home from Italy. We have finished her room and it's a brilliant teenagers room now..all black and white, with new furniture and bedding.

been horse riding this morning and took my mum out for lunch so came off my VLFMs and ate just on 500 calories. Seen a fab dress I might get to wear to the Brits next month...think I need to look trendy, but think Katie Perry and 1D might out shine me! !...what to wear for the RED carpet??

Your daughter will be so happy when she sees her new room Shrimp. What colour is the dress. PS as everyone have said don't take much notice of the ketone sticks, they are unreliable xx

Your daughter will be so happy when she sees her new room Shrimp. What colour is the dress. PS as everyone have said don't take much notice of the ketone sticks, they are unreliable xx
I'm sorry to say the dress is black! Would like something a little different

Oh how fab to see you baby again she wil love her room it sounds gorgeous - the dress sounds lovely - what a great treat for you - you are doing so well Shrimp hope you have a lovely weekend x

Shrimp, I know you have posted pics of yourself before, and from what I can remember, you really would suit any colour :)

Oh how fab to see you baby again she wil love her room it sounds gorgeous - the dress sounds lovely - what a great treat for you - you are doing so well Shrimp hope you have a lovely weekend x
Thanks but I have slipped tonight as well as lunch...half a Chinese and some marshmallows...

back on it again tomorrow ... Maybe I'll do 6:1 six days on Exante and one day off?

I'm sorry to say the dress is black! Would like something a little different

Black is very sophisticated Shrimp I'm sure you will look lovely. Enjoy your re union today xx

Thank you 40 mins to my baby being home!

Aww thats lovely :)
I hope she has had a fantastic time :)

Glad she is home. Did she miss you? X

She's home!
shes home!...with loads of washing!

had a great afternoon....she said she was home sick on Thursday when she had seen a westie walking in town. That made her miss her dogs...

Ah glad she is home. What did she say about her bedroom Shrimp x

Back