Shrimp's journey!...and this time it's going to be a success

She's home! shes home!...with loads of washing! had a great afternoon....she said she was home sick on Thursday when she had seen a westie walking in town. That made her miss her dogs...

Haha sooo funny. Bless her x

She loves the room and the black new bedding plus cushions that I got her as well.

and she came back with money which is a positive!

I forgot to say..Liv gave me a big bear hug and said
"Mum you feel thinner". And I had a huge jumper on ... Love it

Aww that's lovely :)

Hi Shrimp. Have you finished all that laundry yet?. Hope your day has gone well x

I have thank you...other than Liv came home from school with a temperature and is now in bed and asleep early!

gone with WS today

I have thank you...other than Liv came home from school with a temperature and is now in bed and asleep early!

gone with WS today

Oh no, hope she's feeling ok tomorrow.

I hope she feels better soon :)

Me too Marge

she has asked me to sleep in her bed,,,unheard of for such along time.

Hi Shrimp, hope you're well and your daughter is feeling much better xx

Hi Shrimp. How are you? Hope Liv is better now.

Hope you're well Shrimp xx

Thank you everyone the week just seemed to get busier and I went a little wayward over the weekend..also did not care what steps did or did not do last week. Head went from being so focused to all over the place. Back and head sorted yesterday and today. Today just under 25k steps, similar yesterday. 7.3k run yesterday and 5.5k today..knees are knackered now.

1014 calories today.

even my sleep has been restless over the last week...think I am ready to be off work next week

Sounds like you need a bit of relaxation if you can get it Shrimp. Hope you get a good sleep tonight x

Stay strong Shrimp and look after yourself

Back