Shrimp's journey!...and this time it's going to be a success

Good afternoon Shrimp, hope today's been easier xx

It's been a good day...spent in with my boss in meetings all day. Very productive. I was even good when we went for lunch crossing a salad even though it was freezing outside. Did have a wobble with biscuits in the afternoon and no Exante dinner tonight...day ended 1534 calories and up to 12k steps.

the pain from last night had reduced so just needed a little deep heat....

sleep eps restless again last night be think it was because I needed to be up early this morning and knew it was going to snow over night

7 days to the BRITS...focus!

and need a plan on what to wear...ideas ladies...thinking need to look like a trendy 49 year old! Ha ha

Did you not get the black dress you liked a couple of weeks ago ?
I think a nice bold colour, classic cut, will suit you :)

Marge....I pick the black dress up from next tomorrow. I might take a couple of pictures over the weekend and see what you all think. Also have a pinky grey dress from Christmas

Calories today are 1294...and I have been running again tonight. I feel much happier when I am in my routine of running 3/4 nights a week. Because of my run the steps have been clocking up now on 15147...

i have run 17.5k since Sunday. I am really pleased with that. My muscles are a little sore but that good as it shows they are working hard

Hiya Shrimp, hope today's a good one.

Am envious you're going to The Brits! How exciting xx

Had a good day ladies

i picked the black dress up from next and it's a little too casual!

did see a couple of nice dresses in Coast as I walked through Debenhams on the way home tonight so might check them out over the weekend

Well done on the running Shrimp.

Hope you find a dress you like. Looking forward to seeing some pics if you do x

Well done Shrimp on all that running amazing - best of luck with the dress could you dress up the black one with accessories or is it just too casual - looking forward to seeing the pictures.

Let's see a picture of the dress anyway :) love a bit of shopping!! Debenhams do some lovely dresses x Does it have to be black? X

Ok...I will put pics on of the dresses.

not with me in them as just out of the bath.

Trying image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgBoth dress's are short. The paler one is a funny grey and I have included the shoes I wear in the photo as well. The black dress I just think is plain.....and would need mega bling!

The quality of the photos on my iPad is not brilliant...sorry!

image.jpgimage.jpgHere's a close up of the shoes

I like the paler grey one :)
The black one is nice, but your right, its not quite right eh ?

Back