Shrimp's journey!...and this time it's going to be a success

I love the paler one. Only I thought it was pale pink? Lol either way it's nice and I love the shoes. X

Definitely the paler one. What is the colour. We are all seeing it as a different shade. x

Thank you everyone...it's a really strange colour I think it's like a grey/pinkish colour.

at the moment think that might be the one...but having a look at coast tomorrow.

been waxed to within an inch of my life today!

i have run 22.8k since Sunday and plan to do more tonight..still tracking steps

Hi Shrimp. You're well and truly in the zone at the moment. Well done with your running! I like the paler dress best too and the shoes are lovely but how on earth do you manage to walk in those heels!

Thank you, I live shoes!
I have always worn huge heals. I am known for them, think it's because I am only 5.2.

Been on the treadmill tonight...managed 8k. That makes a total of 30k this week. I am really pleased with that as it's the most I have run in ages. I think this is the fittest I have been coming out of the winter. This time last year I had stopped running and was just on 2 stone heavier.

need to find a race to sign up for to keep the focus

Been on the treadmill tonight...managed 8k. That makes a total of 30k this week. I am really pleased with that as it's the most I have run in ages. I think this is the fittest I have been coming out of the winter. This time last year I had stopped running and was just on 2 stone heavier. need to find a race to sign up for to keep the focus
That's brill shrimp well done. I really wish I could get into an exercise & stick to it. I'm far too lazy and easily distracted :-(

That's brill shrimp well done. I really wish I could get into an exercise & stick to it. I'm far too lazy and easily distracted :-(

Me too! I've always admired your motivation to exercise and every day I say I'm going to do better next day but don't. Am definitely going to have a go on the treadmill today!

Well done Shrimp. You certainly are in the zone. Can honestly say I have never tried running but will definitely try the tredmill once I start going back to the gym.

Wonder if the portable treadmills are any good??

I am forcing myself to get into running. But I really don't like it. I do feel better afterwards though :)
Well done Shrimp :D

I love it...but I have to keep going. If I have more than one day off at a time, it's hard for me to get running again. But if I miss a few days I am a bit :(

Me too! I've always admired your motivation to exercise and every day I say I'm going to do better next day but don't. Am definitely going to have a go on the treadmill today!
Lynne. I am competitive with myself. I like it match or better each week. As long as I am in the zone and have a focus

Xxx

Well done Shrimp. You certainly are in the zone. Can honestly say I have never tried running but will definitely try the tredmill once I start going back to the gym.

Wonder if the portable treadmills are any good??
The one I have at home folds up so once I can get outside I can put it away until next winter

I am forcing myself to get into running. But I really don't like it. I do feel better afterwards though :)
Well done Shrimp :D
Marge I hated it at first and to be honest it took me a couple of years before I enjoyed it. I always find it helps with my motivation to have a race to focus on, then I feel I have to run, something like a race for life etc.

i have a few I have spotted...Gregg's..children's cancer run (which I do with Liv) and then there is a 10k in Sunderland early May.

i want yo get a personal best for 10k thus year..and do it in less than 60 mins

Back