Shrimp's journey!...and this time it's going to be a success

Well jumped on the scales for the first time in 2 weeks. I have had more days off Exante than on but with the exercise I have managed to stay the same!

i am pleased with that as still only need to lose 5lb to get to goal.

Well jumped on the scales for the first time in 2 weeks. I have had more days off Exante than on but with the exercise I have managed to stay the same!

i am pleased with that as still only need to lose 5lb to get to goal.

How fabulous - 5lbs to goal!!! :D

That's fab shrimp! Just shows as long as we get the exercise right were grand! Xxx
Your right Carrie...exercise is the way to go.

and the other benefit is I now have no cellulite on my legs! Whoop whoop!
and they are big but it's all muscle, which I love having lived for years with fat legs (they will never be slim)!

How fabulous - 5lbs to goal!!! :D
But it has been the hardest!

been 5lb from target since last summer but just keep wobbling!

Well done Shrimp all that running is amazing I'm trying to do 2 mins uphill walk followed by a 3 mins run on the treadmill I do find it hard and can only manage 15 mins Max so you really are doing fantastic with 30k - well done on no cellulite on ur legs - I'd love that - you are doing great so close to goal xx

Well done Shrimp all that running is amazing I'm trying to do 2 mins uphill walk followed by a 3 mins run on the treadmill I do find it hard and can only manage 15 mins Max so you really are doing fantastic with 30k - well done on no cellulite on ur legs - I'd love that - you are doing great so close to goal xx
Thank you Tigs x

Did a little 3k run tonight but nearly fell off the treadmill for the first time...so funnyfunny

Hope you are ok Shrimp - I have actually done that in a packed gym - trying to read a mag on the treadmill I went flying back into the men's weighs area I was so mortified I just left straight away and never read a mag on there again and never went back for about 2 months honestly I was so embarrassed :)

Huge well done on being just 5lb to goal Shrimp! You've worked so hard for every lb xx

Hey shrimp :)
How are things going ?

How's it's going Shrimp? X

Hi Shrimp, hope you're well xx

Hi Shrimp. How are you doing? Have you been on another cruise?

Hi Shrimp. Hope to see you back on here soon.

Hey Shrimp. Missing you.

Back