Shrimp's journey!...and this time it's going to be a success

Hope you're alright Shrimp - missing you x

Hope everything's going well Shrimp and nothing bad has happened to keep you away :-/

Well I seem to have been AWOL for a while!

it was lovely to log on and see everyone's thoughtful comments.... And I will read everyone's diaries over the next few nights and comment.

i seem to have been busy and not dieted just kept control as much as possible. The know I have put weight on (I will check tomorrow). I have kept up with the fitbit and been doing my steps (I see a few of my friends on here seem to either have or plan on getting a fitbit).

i celebrated my 50th this week and that has been tough emotionally as I have struggled with it!

Well ill back down to the job in hand and taking full çontrol......it's good to be back with friends xxx

Well I seem to have been AWOL for a while! it was lovely to log on and see everyone's thoughtful comments.... And I will read everyone's diaries over the next few nights and comment. i seem to have been busy and not dieted just kept control as much as possible. The know I have put weight on (I will check tomorrow). I have kept up with the fitbit and been doing my steps (I see a few of my friends on here seem to either have or plan on getting a fitbit). i celebrated my 50th this week and that has been tough emotionally as I have struggled with it! Well ill back down to the job in hand and taking full çontrol......it's good to be back with friends xxx

Happy birthday for this week!
Glad you're back Shrimp! X

Thank you ladies...

breakfast porridge
Lunch marks reduced fat carrots and hummus and plumbs
dinner bagel with 2x triangles of laughing cow
treats mint crumbles and a little bit of aero mint chocolate

just ran 1.8 miles on treadmill as had not hit 10k in steps....over it now

Good to see you back Shrimp.

Happy Birthday, wish I was 50 again :rolleyes: x

Hi Shrimp. Belated birthday greetings!

Morning Shrimp. Belated Happy Birthday wishes xx

Morning Shrimp, hope you're well xx

Hope you're having a good day Shrimp. Missing your posts.

Hope you're doing fab shrimp! X

How are you doing shrimp ?:)

Shrimp? Where are youuuuu? X
Hope youre well?

Back