Shrimp's journey!...and this time it's going to be a success

Well I have to say 'a fatter version of me is back!'.

got on the scales on Sunday and I had put on a stone from my lowest weight. No excuses I'm just a Tubby Whale...so a pack of 50 porridge was ordered to add to the sickening mushroom slop I already have and today I am back on the Exante journey!

i have missed your support and am sorry I have been away so long.

i will catch up with your diaries this evening and hope you are all well.

about to update my stats :cry:

I'm back too although I wasn't on here for very long. Welcome back. Look forward to keeping up with your diary.

Your back ready to go again. That is the main thing. Big hugs and welcome back xxx

Thank you ladies xx:heartpump:

Welcome back Shrimp xxx

So today....
atkins chocolate shake for breakfast
atkins bar for lunch
exante porridge for dinner
rowtrees fruit pastel lolly treat

2.8 mile run done
feeling hungry need another drink
feeling

Keep drinking Shrimp & it will pass xx

Fingers crossed quickly xx

Welcome back Shrimp.

Thank you xx

breakfast porridge
lunch porridge
dinner porridge

lots of drinks

You like the porridge then Shrimp xx

It's either that or mushroom risotto ....

Hi Shrimp I'm subscribing :) Looking at your signature you've been successful with this before and you can do it again! Good luck, stick with it and you'll soon be in ketosis x

Hi Shrimp I'm subscribing :) Looking at your signature you've been successful with this before and you can do it again! Good luck, stick with it and you'll soon be in ketosis x
Thank you Katie....I am back on the wagon again!

we are all in this together

I know I should not ... But jumped on the scales this morning. 1lb down but I need to loo at the moment (if you know what I mean).

just about to have breakfast...you guessed it porridge. Today I am WS as taking Liv to the hospital for a full day of kidney tests.

Is Liv your daughter? I hope she's OK. Well done on the 1lb loss.

Hope Liv is ok Shrimp?
Well done on getting back on track. I can't help but weigh lol and well done on your 1lb so far! X

Back