Shrimp's journey!...and this time it's going to be a success

Enjoy yourself tomorrow, hope the sun shines for you x

Hi Shrimp. How was Ascot? Hope you had a good time. Well done for keeping on the downwards trail - every ounce counts!

Thank you Ladies!

i have not been on for a few days but have tried to be as good as possible..and I was shocked that when I jumped on the scales yesterday I had lost a pound! ... 10.10 now and 4 weeks to go to the holiday!

ascot was amazing! Travelled down the night before with 5 of my staff. We where up and out early jumping on the 10.12 from Reading in the morning. (I have never done this before but...) started drinking on the train and continued on and off until the bars closed at about 22.30 in Ascot that night. We met some strange people (in the pubs!) c
.... A racing car driver, 2 x Australian cricket players, a wine conissour, and an international playboy! Well no-one would actually say what he did but who cares it was fun. Will try to post photos now

image.jpgimage.jpgManaged to get some on

Look at ur skinny arm! Looking good! Xx

You look lovely :)

Glamorous lady!

Thank you for the lovely comments.

I have been been away for a 2 day meeting and have just jumped on the scales to find I have lost a pound.

result...

Well done!

Well done. And you look fab in the Ascot photos. Love that dress.

All still moving in the right direction Shrimp.

Brilliant photos, didn't you get one of the playboy !! x

Hope today's been good for you Shrimp.

All still moving in the right direction Shrimp.

Brilliant photos, didn't you get one of the playboy !! x
Ha ha! No but he does keep on texting me! Which I find very funny!

Well done!
Lynne today has been good. I have been TS so just had my 3 packets. Not even hungry. I was offered sweets and refused them.

just been for a 3 mile run so think I must be in a negative for the day...and can't believe I am still not hungry. X

Brill Shrimp. I haven't had a negative day for months! Going to have to start - GP told me it would help my leg if I lost weight!

That's motivation in its self...I do think being back in here really helps

I agree being on here definitely helps... X

Back