Shrimp's journey!...and this time it's going to be a success

Thanks Cate

i had WI this morning and the scales came in at 10st 0lb!

so in the 9's by next weekend

Brilliant Shrimp - you 'll be back in the 9s any day now! I'm doing OK but 3st 2lb heavier than you!

Lynne...you can do it!

Thanks Shrimp!

The 9's will be mine this time Carrie

Jumped on the scales this morning and I am officially at my initial target weight of 9st 13lb!,,,

i am so pleased as I must have been about 20 the last time I weighed in the 9's.... No going back now that is the challenge. so need to get myself a little buffer zone...and I will be super happy!

the only problem I have is that I still see a fat person in the mirror! I don't know how I will get over that

Thank you Carrie! Xxxx. I am so pleased...it's seems like it's been a very long journey and I now need to join you in maintaining!

That's brilliant Shrimp! I'm so pleased for you. You've done really well. So now, to maintain and stay there.....

I'm on it Lynne xxx

Wish I was joining the maintainers. I think it will be 2020 at the earliest for me!

Amazing!!! You've done it! I'm so pleased for you!!

Very happy for you Shrimp. You've done amazingly well. Forget the mirror as you know you are at a decent weight . Get out there and show your new shape off and lap up the compliments x

Shrimp, that is brilliant. Well done. It's funny isn't it that we can go into denial while we're gaining weight but we can also be in denial about being at a 'normal' weight. Your BMI is now normal for your height and you must be in size 12s at least so how can you be big? Ignore what you think you see when you look in the mirror and just face facts. You are now officially slim!! Enjoy. :D

Fabulous that you're in the nines, am so happy for you - think you need to bin your 'funfair' mirror as there's no way that you can look fat -- it's just taking a little extra time for your mind to catch up with your new body x

Wow :wow:
Well done shrimp :D

Back