Shrimp's journey!...and this time it's going to be a success

Loads of people are now saying how skinny I look! I'm not because my BMI is not at 25 but it's lovely to hear!

put a pair of size 10 trousers on yesterday that I have not worn for a few weeks and they are slightly baggy!...I love the feeling

:woohoo: WOW! Well done Shrimp on reaching goal. So very happy for you xx :woohoo::clap::smiley1842::party0019::smiley1842::clap:

thank you...love the pictures xx

That's brilliant shrimp! Gotta love the compliments! Gotta love the weight loss whilst eating and gotta love baggy size 10s!!!! Still waiting on your Vegas pics though ;) xxx

Oh gosh! I really need to sort the photos. I'll get on the case today...promise x

Wow Shrimp, you're doing so well! Size 10 and baggy! I can say size 18 and baggy but it's not the same! I would also have to say size 16 (which most of my holiday clothes are) and too tight and uncomfortable to wear. I'm looking forward to seeing you holiday photos too so hope to see them before I go away on Tuesday.

Hiya Shrimp. I want to be in a baggy size 10 :D xx

You will GP real soon

Excellent news, well done Shrimp x

Hiya Shrimp, hope you're well.

What are your plans for maintaining? xx

Hiya Shrimp, hope you're well.

What are your plans for maintaining? xx
I am thinking of moving to 5.2 but eating normal food on a weekend and fast days mid week. I just want to drop a few pounds over the next 2 months to have a buffer zone. My past mistakes have been to walk away from here, weighing and go to normal food full time and that has not worked. I really need to continue to exercise and caloree count but continue getting support and inspiration from everyone here. Xxxx

Hiya Shrimp. That sounds like a good plan, hope it works for you xx

Yes, really important to keep posting on here and weighing. Still can't believe how fast the weight goes back on when there's no form of support or accountability x

I know! It takes ages to come off (and is really hard word) but goes on very quickly

Went out last night and did a 3 mile run...back out tonight for another 3 mile run (it was dark when I finished the run) where did summer go?

finished on about 800 calories ..... Xxx

Sounds like you've got a really good plan there for maintaining - keep stepping on those scales :) xx

Good going on the run Shrimp. Bet you feel better for it x

Back